Is it part of the illness

That I worry about what ppl think? Do I need to go to crisis?

You need a plan. You’re spinning your wheels when it comes to your neighbors and your life. You have a pattern of behavior and symptoms that repeats over and over again. It’s not your fault but you need some concrete solutions and methods of coping. Not just endlessly going in and out of crisis for the same reasons. (I’m not saying crisis is bad and I’m not saying not to go when you need it). But you’re not getting anywhere with your problems, nothing is working so you need to try different solutions. I understand that change is hard, I hate it too, but drastic problems require drastic solutions.

When I was younger I involuntarily went through all kinds of situations and changes. I moved a lot, I went into new programs, I got jobs, I tried new groups etc. So maybe you’re young enough to try new things, because as you get older change is harder. So do it while you can.

4 Likes

Caring what other people think about you is called self importance. And it can take up all your energy. i dont know if its part of the illness. But it can be overcome.

1 Like

I feel stupid now. Worrying. You can die anytime. Enjoy life at least geez.

1 Like

Try not to be so harsh on yourself. I often worry that people are calling me a freak behind my back.

Just try to fact check your thinking and be kind to yourself.

2 Likes

You’re not stupid, you are ill. I think though that it may be time to tell your pdoc that latuda isn’t going to work out… How can they expect you to live like this?

2 Likes

Its normal to think about what people think, just hard to control. Everybody thinks about it. It can get out of hand though because sometimes it hurts. We hate to be rejected. PPL just put it out of there mind, but we can’t believe its happening so brain chemicals start flowing and we get hung up on it. @roxanna.
Boundaries where are you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.