Is it normal after doing it to feel pain down their

Sorry for the gross topic but I’m freaking out and it’s painful after a week

1 Like

You might want to talk to a doctor, you might have a very harmless cyst.

3 Likes

How are we supposed to know these things??? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with @anon84763962.

2 Likes

There are forums for this kind of issue elsewhere on the internet. You can get answers here but we typically don’t focus on sexual health issues here.

@anon80629714 I am so sorry you are suffering…please go to the doctor immediately and get it checked out like turtle said.

2 Likes

It could be a lot of things, but it’s not normal.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @anon80629714 but we’re not Gynecologists.
Go see a doctor as soon as possible.

1 Like

TMI :hushed: 151515151515

3 Likes

If you are a virgin or just started to have sex :unamused:

4 Likes

Depends on how many times a day you do it or how long it lasts lol sorry…but I agree with @Tomasina tmi lmao… get it girl

1 Like

@anon80629714 I don’t doubt you were scared…maybe still scared…don’t listen to these mean people saying TMI I understand being afraid.

2 Likes

Whoa,

Calm down,

She’s not sleeping around,

And even if she were, no judgments.

5 Likes

I guess if the guy was too rough or it was your first time. But yeah I agree with goldenrex and turtle.

1 Like

That’s clearly what she is scared about from her title and post. If she is scared of it being an STD maybe she will abstain or use protection next time. I think most people here would agree that is best policy. Just making some inferences not trying to be rude or offensive.

LOL I am 32 I slept with two people. TWICE. Just because I posted about dating a lot doesn’t mean I’m sleeping around a lot.

Guys I asked the nurse it doesn’t burn or sting it just might be cos I don’t you know :flushed::flushed::flushed:

I used protection I don’t want kids or STDs and I’m not stupid.

4 Likes

That might be second time but after a year. Maybe that’s why but it’s been a week.

1 Like

This is the lounge and I thought I can talk about anything. Wahy you always rude.

2 Likes

A week after is a bit long I would think. No harm in seeing a doctor!

1 Like

Ok maybe painful not the right word. I just feel something there and I didn’t do it again for fear of it becoming an infection or something. Nurse said it might be because it’s second time or might need to see Dr.