Is it good to have expectations?

Is it good to expect something , or is it more clever to don’t have expectations and see how it goes ?

It’s good to have realistic, obtainable expectations

I mean from people

In that case… I feel it’s good to be honest with people about the expectations one has. That way, they’ll know what you want, and nobody feels tricked.

I try not to expect too much of people

1 Like

I don’t expect anything from people. I don’t trust them

3 Likes

It’s bad that you don’t trust that means you have bad expectations from people . Trust and openness generates love

1 Like

If people have let you down, you learn not to expect much. It’s very frustrating because people need people.

1 Like

People are bad usually…

3 Likes

Usually there are lots of good people . If all people were bad we wouldn’t survive

1 Like

Even if they are good people I can’t relate to them because my MI makes me feel so different

2 Likes

You just don’t talk about your mi . It makes them unconfortable

I only know people from group. They have depression, bipolar, and alcoholism. And I feel different because they have jobs and lives and stuff.

1 Like

I don’t feel any difference from me and other people

You can have job and live too . Just take care of your health

I find, if you have positive expectations of people you’ll be disappointed more often than not

If you have low expectations, at least you might sometimes be pleasantly surprised

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.