Is it an obsession?

I met a girl on the internet, and became friends with her. I don’t know if I was in love with her, or was it just obsession. I looked at her photos everyday, and I still do despite I’m no longer friends with her. I stalk her sometimes to find new photos, found nothing but still stalking her. I make scenarios in my head with her, everyday. I’m feeling guilty because long ago I deleted some photos of her(still have a lot)
Oh, and I never met her in real life

2 Likes

that´s not good 1515151515

1 Like

I know​:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

1 Like

would be nice if a cute girl was interested in me like this hahaha xD

What would you do if UGLY girl was interested in you like this? Just curious

I really try to focus on personality and passion. I’ve met a lot of girls that consider themselves ugly but they really aren’t.

1 Like

I think you need to stop checking her photos etc. it’s obsessive and unhealthy

2 Likes

I know, but don’t know how, maybe I should talk about it with my therapist?

Schizophrenics are known to have love delusions, its a real illness called Erotomania. For me its treated with the right med and dosage. I used to indbox female celebrities, I thought they were in love with me, a lonely insane poor schizophrenic:

1 Like

And yeah therapy can also help you but for me meds were enough.

1 Like

I don’t think I have it but thank you

1 Like

You need to know if its realistic and if the other shares the same feelings.

1 Like

She never shared the same feelings as me

Yeah. Definitely tell your therapist

1 Like

Thank you for responding :slight_smile::slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.