Is it a possibility?

Is it possible that computers are more advanced than we know and they talk to one another and already have advanced artificial intelligence? I had a problem with my new phone and it fixed itself.

2 Likes

I’m still convinced technology is being used on me and it’s not sz or psychosis. I think it’s highly probable a lot of various technologies exist without mass knowledge or understanding.

1 Like

What did you do? I hate my phone and don’t trust phones.

Regarding my computer I don’t trust the updates and microchips. Theres far too much talk about micro chips in other countries. x

1 Like

oh hell yeah. A.I. has taken over for decades.
it’s mostly just a secret.
unless you find the right info.

1 Like

I think the limits of technology exist somewhere, maybe belong to God.

My sister made a group text with all four of us siblings and my new phone wouldn’t let me use it though I could text them individually, then yesterday it reformed the group text using a different title. I hadn’t informed customer service.

Sounds like someone in the group made the change. Did you check with them?

1 Like

No one in the group made the change. Spooky. 2001 a space odyssey was a ghost story too. There was an advertisement for awhile on the radio that someone paid for that said people would be resurrected on Jupiter.

Software glitches. Like when your computer locks up. Freezes. They don’t work perfectly all the time.

Ai is used in science and marketing so they collect lots of data about us and manipulate all of us as a group. It is harmful to society but also keeps economy going.

Computers and ai can be dangerous and helpful to society.

1 Like

I don’t trust advertising because of the financial incentive to deceive and mislead.

This sounds like someone trying to spread religious beliefs. Which is really the same thing as advertising. They aren’t an authority to make such claims, they just hope you don’t realize it. Be careful, don’t let a compelling story sway you.

1 Like

Computers have been “talking” to eachother for many years.

Its called networks

2 Likes

You also might be assuming that a computer uses natural language to communicate. Computers communicate in binary language. Like 0s and 1s

Ai is not near advanced enough yet.

Plus, ai is kind of consigned to machine learning right now. Where a human creates a set of instructions with parameters to get it to be an absolute master at its task.

Like google search engine recommending you stuff so well you think it could be reading your mind.

But nope hate to burst the bubble its just a computer program getting better and better lol

1 Like

yeah. unfortunately humans have become numbers.
Orwell.

1 Like

Its true. Humans are measured in every way these days

1 Like

They are not, but they are computationally superior WHEN A HUMAN TELLS THEM WHAT TO DO. Otherwise they are as dumb as bricks.

People created computers. I have never heard of a computer that created people.

I think you just made up a new word, computationally.
it’s cool.

Is a real word in the dictionary.

1 Like

i thought it was technology myself when i was first hearing voices that werent just the occasional message. i thought my iphone was connected to a computer that affected my mind.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.