Are we in a sim do you think

My luck programming is poor. I have terrible luck. I’m not sure about my other qualities.

I believe it. Heard some weird computer-y stuff in my hallucinations.

Even my Sikh religion speaks of this all being “Maya”, or “illusion”.

Oh yah I have seen the same stuff like microchips n such …
If we can put a man on the moon we can weasel our way into brainwashing ones mind through technology …

More like a virus not to come off like a hippy but we over populated the planet trashing it in the process with cities, pollution, and laws. Were the only animal that wears clothes I say bring back the nudeness.

1 Like

Clothes are two pronged they have potential to cast info, AND the conscious decisions of WHAT to show make for … intrigue.

And I think you’re too influenced by the Matrix. We’re now evolving more through info sharing than dna mutation.

And progress had no other way but to rely on dirty energy for a long time. Tech could steer us out.

As a sidebar that feels relevant here is that I’m also excited about plant based foods which are gaining respect in financial markets. One day future peoples will prob be horrified at us; but it’s not our fault. And I say that as a total omnivore.

Welcome!!

Maybe Elon’s brain is like a computer.

If we are we better figure out where the controller is.

Don’t you think?

That would be a lot less fretting all around.

If so, where are our sim hackers.

Let’s hack the sim, and alter our bank balances.

Just add $100,000 once and awhile. LOL.

1 Like

I was gonna write the title of this article. It is just to complicated for a machine to process all the possible variables and be consistent about it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.