Is Halloween strictly for only Americans?

I’m not American but I’ve been to America a lot and I’ve always liked Halloween. I put a post on my WhatsApp and my friend said that I’m not supposed to celebrate Halloween since I’m not American. I told him my soul was in America though. I think a lot of people celebrate Halloween even when they are not from America. All Hallows’ eve to me is for all to celebrate.

4 Likes

Maybe depends on where you live. People might not understand it if its not culturally understood.

2 Likes

It used to be known as the Fall Festival we’re communities would get together and have one big Smorgasbord of what they had harvested kids with Bob for apples and play games people would gather and talk about things they need to prepare for winter now it’s a lavishly festive Freak Fest many of the parents that I know say is so unsafe that they don’t wish to participate that’s sad to say that’s not the way I grew up

3 Likes

In Finland people celebrate Halloween. I even got a digital Halloween card a couple of days ago.

3 Likes

I think that Halloween is basically universal as of late

3 Likes

It’s universal… there are Halloween parties and raves in my country… some parts have trick or treating too…

5 Likes

We celebrate it here in Canada. I also think your friend should cram it.

5 Likes

Yes. America only! Rest of the world you buzz off! Especially Canada :smile::smile::smile:

:eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle:

5 Likes

Someone should write a movie, “how the velociraptor stole Halloween”. About a grinchly green Velociraptor who steals all the candy and stashes it under his couch.

5 Likes

No but guns are

3 Likes

Guns are boring. Bows are not boring.

3 Likes

Halloween is not big in Trinidad. Maybe some parties. Some businesses have halloween sales or ads. Trick or treat maybe in 1 or 2 neighbourhoods.

3 Likes

canadian

2 Likes

8 Likes

Bows are Native American style. Highly ineffiecient. Us Americans start a war every five years bc we like it. Don’t say Nuke the U.S. We dare you.

:grinning:

1 Like

…but more fun.

2 Likes

Fun is my Chinese’'s neighbors middile name

1 Like

2 Likes

Ducks are quakes.

End of story…

…meow!

2 Likes

We shall spread the dark word of All Hallows’.

They will come to know temptation.

They will know of our blessing of candied treats.

They will submit to our peaceful ways or die, so we have more spooky skeletons.

5 Likes