Is cannabidiol an effective treatment for schizophrenia? (not likely)

Just remember that schizophrenics and people with other maladies are mega cashcows for some around the world.

I was doing some research on health and pharma, and they in their industry they say they have two big problems: lawsuits and a cure, because they both cost money. Treatments make money, and cures do not especially one that can’t be patented.

2 Likes

Made me feel on edge, I didn’t care for it. The cbd I had also contained thc in small amounts. I feel like I smoked a joint. I bought it off amazon.uk. Didn’t help.

All those who say they’ve tried CBD have actually been taking low dose THC with some CBD. Fact.

I highly doubt this.

Popcorn lung came from a popcorn butter flavoring that was used

It was actually from all of the flavors is what I remember.

Either way don’t put stuff in you that is not organic. And pot is going to be mostly GMO sooner or later. Not good.

Even CW’s hemp oil which is one of the best in the industry is 25mgCBD for 1mgTHC. This is already a pretty high THC content.

1 Like

Oh, that much is a tiny percent. It won’t do anything. I mean you couldn’t even sell that much to some one for more than to be laughed and then quickly forgotten. Don’t worry about that much.

The CBD content is 2500% more than the THC, and the CBD actually blocks the effects of the THC in this case. CBD is an anti psychotic, and THC is a pro psychotic. As long as the CBD is taken first or vastly more in content than the THC, then it blocks the effects of the CBD.

I did some research on this when I was studying it for myself and the GWPH stock in 2014.

That is a lot, man.

Even with that kind of dose,

I think you may be experiencing a placebo effect,

Which is great,

But not CBD working.

One of my closest friends has a pot farm and business partner that produces CBD products.

They’re all making a fortune right now off a product that doesn’t even work,

And they know that.

Before this trend they were all just pot farmers, now they have an awesome way to make money with basically a byproduct.

Its not an antipsychotic and its few uses are limited.

I think it helps me sleep, but that’s about it.

In fairness, it could be the THC combined making me sleepy.

I’m just saying, CBD is in trend, its just like a vitamin, not a medicine.

1 Like

Have u tried cbd @anon54386108

1 Like

Yes.

A lot.

I’ve tried the oils, the vape pens, and the pills.

I think maybe the helped me sleep and possibly helped with some back pain, but that’s about it.

2 Likes

Do the research. Go to GW Pharmaceuticals website, and study their research on it. It gives you the history of cannabinoid research for the past 50 years along with the background on cannabinoid receptors in the brain.

It’s an anti psychotic. I don’t know if you know what that means or not. Basically it means that it is a soberer.

2 Likes

I’ve done the research, homie.

I’m talking about practical use vs what some technical report claims other people claim.

I tried the CBD, not read about it, USED IT.

It doesn’t work man,

I wanted it to work more than anyone, but it was just another disappointment.

1 Like

Do you smoke or ingest mj…the thc kind?

1 Like

U are right jenny …!!!

1 Like

I’m always right.

Just kidding…

:rofl:

1 Like

What are u upto this morning jenny…is it cold there…!!!

1 Like

Its a little chilly,

But I live in California,

The weather is pretty consistently warm and sunny.

How about you?

1 Like

I have tried CBD, in an oil solution with 250mg / ml. It’s really expensive but I tried. I did not see any results other than that it made me sleepy. But no antipsychotic effect, no effect on negative symptoms and no cognitive improvement.

But, I had to try it to be sure.

2 Likes

Its cold out here in kathmandu…i just ate my dinner…always the same rice and veggie …i am at living room watching nepali news…we are having regional election soon…go for a hike jenny…

1 Like