Is anyone here not depressed

I’m not depressed. I am on mood stabilizers. But still is anyone here not depressed? I have no energy though. So I don’t leave my bed often so I guess I would look depressed to most people.

2 Likes

I’m not depressed. But I have lots of negative symptoms that kind of mimic depression. But I’m not sad/depressed. I’m just “blah” most of the time.

2 Likes

Are you comfortable in your bed? Does that make you feel good? Just wondering.

Yes, I sleep a lot. So I suppose that I am “comfortable in (my) bed”

Do you feel joy from that?

I suppose that I enjoy sleeping yes. Joy is kind of strong word for sleeping though.

1 Like

If you were afraid of hell like I am sort of, then being comfortable bed is joyful.

1 Like

I stay in bed a lot and sometimes hate it but nothing can be one. I am asking my Dr about Strattera and Rexulti.

1 Like

I don’t feel very depressed. I feel old though. I turned 31 today. I think I will go run around with some young kids. I think I can fool them for a minute. I was excited to get to run around with some young kids but I don’t feel like it that much dang.

I’m turning 31 on the 20th.

I don’t feel depressed.

What do you feel like?

I’m not depressed. I quit my antidepressant almost 5 years ago. My depression faded away on its own and I am generally happier now.

1 Like

Content.

Content=happiness

1 Like

Same here I feel the same.

1 Like

i’m not depressed anymore but i take 50mg of sertraline per day

1 Like

I take 10 mg Lexapro for depression and generally feel ok. When I first wake up in the morning is the worst time for me but I feel better as the day goes on. I am learning that it’s ok to need people.

1 Like

I’m no longer depressed. I do have low self esteem though. I take 20 mg of Celexa every night so that helps

1 Like

Depression is actually my biggest symptom. It feeds into my delusions like right now believing I am dead. So no can’t relate to not being depressed

I was depressed for the better part of last year. Oddly enough I was still able to hold down a job. Right now I am no longer depressed.
I’ve just finished watching “Your lie in April” - a Japanese anime series that’s pretty emotional and had I watched it 10 years ago I would’ve burst into tears several times. But guess what, this time around my eyes remained totally dry. I’m not on antidepressants but maybe I have flat affect now?