Is anybody taking a vacation this summer

I might take a vacation, this summer.

2 Likes

I found a cheap campsite in my own country. It is in nature, which a beach and nature to explore for kids, childrens tree houses and all. I might go there with son if im well enough.

What kind of vacation did you think of?

1 Like

I was going to go away last month to warhammer world. However because of the Coronavirus we had toncancel.

Don’t have anything else planned.

1 Like

I’m going on a summer vacay to the fridge in my house

4 Likes

maybe colorado. depends on the covid 19 thing. i also want to go to nashville, and then drive the natchez trace parkway through mississippi and stop in natchez, ms. mom has a hiking trip planned also for a few days in june, that i will do, that one is local.

1 Like

Maybe, I am not sure yet. I want to go to Ireland in August while I know I am still allowed to drive there. Just have to see how things open back up again due to the coronavirus. It is really dodgy though, what if I catch coronavirus while I am hiking. I would be in such a bad position, no car, nowhere to stay for more than a day, have to walk miles even though I wont be able to breathe, have to get on a ferry full of people and go back to England, it would be a pretty bad idea I think. Might have to wait to catch corona before I go hiking. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I might go on a trip to Indiana this Summer to be with my niece, her husband, two teenagers, and newborn. She’s due in 5 to 9 weeks. She had her last two 4 weeks early. So, I got to get planning.

1 Like

Yes In two weeks Im going camping with friends.
Play some minigolf.

2 Likes

I wish! I just can’t afford any vacation with such a large family. Even camping is expensive. May camp out 8n the yard this summer.

1 Like

I’m going nowhere until I’m injected with a vaccine for covid-19 ! :syringe:

3 Likes

Vacation is where you go somewhere and you don’t ever come back.

-Forrest Gump’s mother who eventually dies on a Tuesday.

:rainbow:

2 Likes

I will go somewhere else than here, Copenhagen, that’s for sure.

Trekking and fishing trout in Norway, if the borders open, or else just a trip to a smal island any place.

I love islands. You can’t get lost on a small island, And i’m permanently lost (i have got no sense of direction)

1 Like

We won’t really be going anywhere out of state until the coronavirus is over. We might go camping a few times this summer, just locally. We went on a picnic in the mountains last weekend.

As soon as the coronavirus is over, we’ll have to go visit the grandparents in Idaho!

We cancelled our summer vacation due to Covid. Not worth the risk, have to self quarantine if you travel, can’t risk getting sick on the other side of the country, don’t want to risk flying and catching something to bring home to my family at home or away. Hopefully next year!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.