Is anybody familiar with

deadly constipation ? I remember once up on time, I forgot what I was eating but I was in pain and agony. And sometimes the relief when its over. I forgot what I have eaten. Does someone knows what not to eat or to eat avoiding constipation or even winds (farts) ?

I know dairy products is one thing to avoid to help with constipation. I only know because my dad avoids cheese and whatnot because he becomes easily constipated.

1 Like

Yep, lots of dairy will plug you up. Fruits and veggies will open you up.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Psyllium husk will keep you regular. It also removes bad cholesterol from your system, so it’s a double bonus

3 Likes

I take acidophilus plus and psyllium husk for gut health. I also take Miralax which is not a stimulant laxative despite its name. It’s a stool softener. It works great for me.

4 Likes

I use a combination of Dulcolax and Miralax.

2 Likes

That sounds like a good regiment. I take acidophilus when I think of it, but it’s not part of my regular routine. It seems like it being in the fridge defeats my morning attention span, lol. I do eat a lot of yogurt though

2 Likes

The acidophilus plus I take doesn’t need to be refrigerated. I take all my supplements with my morning medicine. It’s just part of my morning routine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.