Is 1.5 mg vraylar enough for psychosis?

Invega worsened my psychosis

1 Like

It helped my hallucinations but not delusions. It actually made me so depressed I was suicidal. So I think I kinda know what you mean.

2 Likes

it worsened my hallucinations, worsened everything also depression and delusions bad bad drug!

1 Like

Were you on the shot?

it did the same to me

Invega has made everything worse. I took the shot too. Im in a dark place because of it.

That is more than understandable! So was I, but I feel much better now. Invega Sustenna was by far the most miserable antipsychotic I have ever been on! The doctor that switched me said it takes a number of months for it to be completely eliminated from your system. Even after a few months I could still feel the effects of Invega!

What were the felt effects

Of Invega? I would rather not think about it. Vraylar is way different.

did you start vraylar after inveg

Yes, I was on the injection of Invega at the maximum dose then I was switched to Vraylar. I absolutely hated Invega.

1 Like

1.5 mg is the initial starting dose. way too low. the doctor should know, not us. iā€™m on 9mg.

1 Like

Did you switch to 12mg? Is it better?

Still waiting, so no.

1 Like

For me invega threw everything from my past to the present. Makes me have horrible thoughts. Iā€™m very scared of my thoughts and what I might do. Feels like Iā€™m someone else. When will the torture end? I got the shot 2 months agoā€¦

1 Like

I canā€™t tell you as for sure, I recommend contacting your Doctor ASAP if you are feeling this way! Maybe you need to be hospitalized, I am not a medical professional and donā€™t claim to be. Please seek the help of a trusted professional! Also, are you in any form counseling??

how long were you on invega

Too long 151515

Just long enough to know that I hated it. I spent years fighting the system and literally thousands of dollars trying to get off the stuff.

1 Like

@Dominic95 as you know I canā€™t sleep on vraylar Iā€™m only at 3mg but going to six lol I can only be knocked out not even sleep with Seroquel which I will change. I really want to give vraylar a chance. U say u couldnā€™t sleep for over a year :thinking::astonished:can you please touch on that itā€™s been a month for me. thanks mate sorry for bothering you!