IQ testing

I got used to it, I use my phone mostly in bed for 9-11h screen on time/day.

1 Like

I like it near me, to see what time it is when I wake up.
but I don’t need it. I can tell by the window, and degree of sunlight, just what time it is.

1 Like

I use this forum on my cellphone, listening to music and watching videos on it.

1 Like

yeah, I used to have iheartradio on my old phone, have you ever listened to Evolution station? I was really into it when I was working out all the time. Didn’t think I’d like it, it’s electronica, but it really got the blood flowing.

1 Like

No, I don’t really listen to radio now but I have the TuneIn app that I used to use.

1 Like

It’s been years and years since I took an IQ test, but there were a few questions that I thought really didn’t measure your intelligence.

If I asked you, who is Abraham Lincoln and you weren’t familiar with American history, this doesn’t mean you’re not intelligent, it simply means you are not aware

1 Like

Impostor syndrome - Wikipedia .

@rogueone Same here re ‘smart and dumb’.

I know from a FB group we have both been on, and your scores for numerical tests, that you are far from average. You have a lot of potential you just need to be ahead of the psych problems rather than the psych problems besting you.

Iqexams tests are inflated though

That’s a matter of debate.

A reasonable estimate of IQ= vocabulary in your native language.

My vocabulary in my native language is worse than in English

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.