Schizophrenia.com

Invega Sustenna 75mg

I was having side effects like muscles switching and restless leg syndrome as well the inability to ejaculate. That’s why we changed 156mg to 117mg. My side effects lessened. So I didn’t feel any difference mentally but the side effects went away.

1 Like

I feel you man. I too used to be in shape.
Meds have made me gain about 45 lbs.

Curiosity…were you a pot user too? You do not have to answer if you do not wish

1 Like

I’m on invega too man 9mg oral and what helps me power thru is 54 mg concerta and 600 mg modafinil and another 600 mg of Cafeen from preworkout. I fall asleep around 7 pm but still, I’d be asleep all day without that stuff

Fight fire with fire :fire:

I also take another 5 mg Ativan and 50 mg serequel when I go to sleep so I know I’m getting a good nights rest without those Dan night terrors

Yea, it’s rough I’ve gained about 50 pounds. I hate it! I hate looking in the mirror now! Yes, actually I used to smoke a lot before the diagnosis and my psychosis. I’ve smoked a few times since then but generally I stay away from smoking because it makes my symptoms come back.

So, everyone, I’ve taken the 78mg dose of Invega and so far everything is going smoothly. I have to let you know at the end of the month. So far I don’t have any symptoms, no paranoia, or fear and no voices which is great. I’ve been feeling A LOT more motivated! I’ve been working on my business which is great!

1 Like

I’m glad those things are working out for you. Generally I try to take as little medication as possible. I usually sleep from 4-6am-12:00pm. All the other times I am awake. This is a dramatic improvement from when I was on the 156 mg of Invega. I also take 300mg of Bupropion for depression.

These past 2 years have been really hard on me. People don’t know what it’s like to go through Psychosis and then come out. They don’t know how traumatizing it all is! Not to mention that alongside the life changes of lost jobs, lost friends, lost cars. I have to deal with extra weight which has effected my esteem tremendously! I hope the 78mg continues to treat me well because it has made me feel more normal and less “slow and unmotivated.”

Yeah same here I’m convinced my real diagnosis is cannabis induced psychosis…but pdoc has me down as SZ

The moment I quit marijuana use completely is when my auditory hallucinations and crazy ass delusions stopped