Invega 234 mg a month

im a 22 yr old male and ive never really hallucinated or heard things. ive just had paranoia and anxiety yet they put me on 234 mg monthly of invega. i know this is a schizophrenia board but i notice alot of them take this drug. does this seem too high? i heard of people when researching only being on like 100 mg and lower. is this going to do damage to my brain?

and the bad part is im being forced to take this because of some bad incidents that happened and if i dont take it ill go homeless

i cant sleep at all and i have to pace the floor all day. no enjoyment in anything.

have you heard of someone being on 234 mg monthly? its freaking me out someone please calm me down i dont wanna do irreversible damage to myself

////////bump for help

Whats your diagnosis? there are other people that take that amount too, if its causing you side effects that you cant manage maybe you could talk to your doctor about finding something better.

1 Like

Sup my man…opus…!!!

1 Like

jack all what about you?

1 Like

That’s not an uncommon dosage. It’s not going to damage your brain.

Talk to your doctor about the side effects, they may be able to help, there are things that can help with the pacing and sleep. You may also just have to give it awhile for them to wear off, or if they don’t, you may have to try another med, but they probably won’t consider that for awhile. Keep telling your doc what’s going on, or they won’t be able to help.