Invega insomnia

Its horrible its completely out of control I’m really at a loss at what to do guys when I do sleep its only for a few hours with vivid dreams is it like this on other meds? What should I switch to?

Unusual for these meds but hook up with your doctor. I’m not sure of invega but any side effects you should be asking your doc. Sleep is good for the old brain.

2 Likes

Thanks @rogueone

1 Like

I take trazadone, along with anxiety meds and don’t consider a little insomnia with invega to be such a bad thing.

1 Like

I know some people slate it here, you either love it or hate it,
But maybe ask for a dose of, say 50mg of Seraqoul to take at night?

That stuff works wonders for me.

2 Likes

When I was on Invega I had vivid crazy dream’s. I was given clozapine to augment the Invega now I sleep fine.

2 Likes

I am on 50mg of invega sustenna and currently going through the same thing. When I sleep its only for an hour or lesz at a time and I wake up. Only to go back to sleep for another half hour or hour and wake up again. And the pattern repeats all night. I have never slept through the night. I really don’t want to add another med so I just put up with this. I have been for the 4 years I have been on this med. Let me know what you decide to do. How many mg are you on by the way? Maybe they can lower your dosage.

1 Like

No sleep issues on Risperdal.

1 Like

When I was on Invega I wasn’t able to sleep the 10-11 hours my body needed. I slept 7-8.

1 Like

I am on 117mg I may try lowering the dose or adding seroquel

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.