In a strong belief honeytrapped by my Ex

Hi fellows, I am new to this and from India. I have been a schizophrenic for the last 12 years and I am in some strong beliefs that I have been honeytrapped by my Ex and some people are always behind me, including Cops. what I should do in this case. Please throw your thoughts.

1 Like

what does honeytrapped mean?

2 Likes

Hi

Well, ours was a short-lived love, maybe just for months, and the time I started getting symptoms of schizophrenia. I was always thinking that she purposely came into my life and was collecting information about me and was giving information to cops and other people and was spreading rumors in my locality about me, but don’t know what information, funny right?

It sounds like paranoia, which is another symptom of schizophrenia.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hi welcome
You are funny

2 Likes

This is an interesting subject for delusion. I think you have a very creative brain and should write a book!

2 Likes

Thank you for your comments. I am not expertise in English, else would have given a try. Yourself, schizophrenic?

Yes, I am schizoaffective. Honeytrapping, that reminds me of a James Bond movie. Have you ever watched James Bond?

1 Like

Yeah, I love those sequels, and I very much like Brosnan and his series. Rosamund, she’s just awesome. Are you from U S.?

Yes I am from the US. It is funny how we can watch a movie or listen to a song and when we are unwell, it could come back as a delusion. I think a song triggered some delusion I have.

1 Like

Yes, that’s really a fate for us. Even I was very delusional and each and every thing, like what I see, hear, feel, almost everything was the coincidence, I believe. Still can’t come out of from my imaginary world because of some incidents that happened in my life. What you do, by the way? How you’re handling you work life and personal?

Yeah, well said. But in my case, I was very paranoid and suspecting everybody, even my relatives, I still do, but not much. I lost my love because of this and wasted my career age for nearly 10 years. Are you affected by schizophrenia?

Yeah, of course, most of the schizophrenics look funny because of their delusional thoughts.

1 Like

Yes, paranoia, bipolar, delusion, all are related to schizophrenia one or the other way.

Well welcome to the forum. I’ve never heard of honeytrapping so thanks to @anon12381882 for providing the definition. I also worry about people conspiring against me. It is difficult to manage but the medication makes a difference, it lowers the paranoia. Does your medication help you?

Yes. It helps me. Without medication, even for a week, I get mad and I am completely dependent on my meds for sleep. If I don’t take my pill, I am sleepless that day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.