Immaturity

Do you feel immature for your age?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I voted yes as I get a bit of immature thoughts sometimes. I think sz stopped my development as I had symptoms since I was 16y.o.

1 Like

Yeah… I feel like I stopped maturing once I got this disease too (didn’t get it till 22)

But I don’t have good jobs like my friends… I’m just kinda floating around…

1 Like

I was a little immature up until I turned 40. That milestone birthday kinda hit me and I just became more mature in my 40’s.

3 Likes

Well that’s good to know… there’s still hope

I think I’m in the process. The voices bring out my more immature self, but I am working on being more centered and grounded. I’m in a better place more of the time , and I attribute this to more mature reviews

1 Like

I voted I’m immature, because I think I have ASPD.

1 Like

I was very immature when I was younger, but having a child with special needs really grew me up plus taking care of my mama plus good therapy.

2 Likes

Rough time during my teenage years. Feel I was hobbled a bit. But I’m getting better about it.

2 Likes

I will be immature til I make it to the ripe old age of 69, it could be from developmental things that happened from trauma, it could be head injuries, or that I’m a man child, who knows, but the day I don’t think a fart is funny will be a sad day.

3 Likes

I believe bc of a childhood trauma I was forced to grow up early.

Been in therapy for almost a solid three years to work on my issues.

3 Likes

Haha, I’m watching baseball and the announcer just said the batter has two balls on him, lol.

2 Likes

I’ve always been an old soul.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.