I'm tired and dead and didn't want to make a whole thread about this but fml

Ugh just had a flashback and now I feel even worse. I’m so ■■■■■■■ tired. Luckily voices aren’t bad today but still feeling watched.

Parents also have no sense of boundaries. And I’m so bored and I have nothing to take my mind off of this.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

I’m sorry you guys @Noise

Flashbacks are horrible. I totally feel you on that. If you wish you are welcome to pm me. I hope your day gets better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am unable to start PMs cause I’m still “new” but I’d like to talk about it.

It’s just a rough day cause I have nothing to distract myself really.

Thank you @ThePickinSkunk I’m glad I’m not the only one who deals with this

1 Like

How come? You’ve been posting here for quite some time.

That’s okay @Noise I understand. My flashbacks are from a sexual assault when I was ten. They can be paralyzing. A young boy shouldn’t have gone through that. It hurts and it’s gonna hurt for some time yet. I don’t understand this world.

4 Likes

I don’t really remember/ know but it’s inconvenient af. I did something the mods didn’t like.

I was also sexually abused as a child. I don’t understand why people had to hurt us like that. We were just kids.

The memories just get overwhelming sometimes you know?

But you’re right it’s gonna hurt. But I just gotta try to stay hopeful that I can heal. I hope you can heal as well.

2 Likes

Yes I hear ya. He was a family friend about 4 years older than me. Not only was I ■■■■■■ in a fishouse I endured name calling and gut punches. I thought it was all part of growing up. My dad eventually told the ■■■■■■■ to stay away from me. Wtf. People suck ass.

1 Like

Mine was my psychiatrist. It started with her just touching and it evolved slowly until it turned into rape. She kept feeding my delusions. She convinced my family I was dangerous. And she kept prescribing things that were horrible to my health made me ■■■■■■■ crazy.

My parents and her beat the ■■■■ out of me. And she totally ■■■■■■ with my head. I just want her dead.

What kills me is she doesn’t have any regret for this. She doesn’t lose sleep. How can a person live with themselves when they do something like that?!!

I’m glad your dad told the guy to ■■■■ off. It sounds horrible what you went through. We’re both safe now though. (Hugs)

1 Like

Yes we are safe now and hugs to you as well. You are very sweet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for listening to me. :heart: it helps more than you know. I hope I didn’t push you into bad memories.

1 Like

Your very welcome and you didn’t push at all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now my father is throwing a tantrum over electronics. He keeps yelling and it’s scaring me.

1 Like

I can see why that would scare you. Sometimes a door opening will give me the jitters. Are you able to leave the house for a bit?

1 Like

Yeah I’m going for a walk right now just cause I couldn’t handle it. but it’s nice out today at least!!

2 Likes

It is nice out. Here in Minnesota we still have snow on the ground. Have a nice walk. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I love snow! I’ve only seen it twice though but it’s so pretty :smile:

It’s only in the 90s here in arizona so it’s not too hot yet!! All the trees are blooming!!

1 Like

Sorry you’re dealing with that. I know it sucks :disappointed:

I hope all of this bad stuff passes soon for you.

1 Like

Lol only in the 90s. That’s funny. You just gave me a boost today. Thanks. But heat totally kills me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found out I lost touch and apparently bought food or something while on my walk. Oh well :sleeping: