I'm so f****ng tired

I got like…2 hours of sleep last night? Maybe? Probably more like 1 or 1 1/2? That STUPID demon, it wasn’t here like they were gone like I said. And I was talking to Father because Father saw me freaking out with anxiety and he was trying to help me but then I felt COMPELLED to call to the demons like COMPELLED and then I was with that one nasty one (Plague maybe?) who said I shouldn’t go far from him I had to stay close. I dunno if it’s the same as Plague though. This being in my dreams tends to just drag me around with it like I’m some sort of pet. More likely I’m a constant energy source. If I run away I get in trouble. I’m very very scared of it. And it lets all these parasites feed off me. Really it’s awful. I’ve felt so terrible today. Barely eaten anything. I’m nauseous and dizzy. I went to art class and that’s it. I’m not motivated to do anything. I’m just exhausted.

I’m sorry I just really need to vent, yes I do have appointments for my doctors they’re just not for a while unfortunately, I tried to move them to earlier and it didn’t work out.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that the voices are keeping you up. Try to avoid all the stressful things you can as stress seems to trigger the voices.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.