I'm seeing things again

I’m seeing things again… Awful horrible things… David had to calm me down and give me an anxiety pill the other night so I wouldn’t cower in the corner thinking something was after me or something was gonna come through the door… We normally have the door cracked lately I have been having to have it shut… I think the delusions are coming back… I’m kinda scared y’all…

2 Likes

I feel like reality is slipping from my grasp…

Time to call the pdoc @Twialine how is your sleep?

1 Like

@anon80629714 I’m planning to call my therapist today… Have to go through the chain of command to talk to my nurse… I pray I don’t end up in hospital again…i slept uninterrupted from 11 pm through 2am last night so not bad… My migraines are back though

1 Like

Are you serious 3 hours of sleep isn’t great by any means !!!

3 Likes

@anon80629714. Better than 30 min like it use to be… Sleep meds are to heave for me and melatonin is to weak

1 Like

@anon80629714. Just remembered therapist isn’t in till tomorrow… Think I should wait or call nurse triage line??

I definitely think call the nurse so you can tell of your symptoms don’t leave it too late.

1 Like

@anon80629714. Nurse is closed mom is a medical pro and suggested my anxiety med… We’re trying to keep me out of hospital

1 Like

@anon80629714. She’s a nurse of some kind that deals with a lot of mental health stuff in her work

That’s good idea. You got the app tomorrow so you can discuss further with the therapist … hope everything be ok and you don’t need to go in.

1 Like

@anon80629714. Thank you

1 Like

your psy doc will surely increase or change your medication. good luck to you !

1 Like

oh man I am so sorry !! hope you get it worked out fast !!

1 Like

yea i’m sorry about that too =/
Hopefully they can help you soon.
It sucks when you feel reality slipping through your fingers.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear it
Your therapist can be handy but going to your psych team is the most important.

1 Like

I’m sorry @Twialine
Hopefully you’ll be able to talk with your psychiatrist soon.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear this. I hope you can get help asap. Hang in there.

1 Like

Call the nurse triage line so you can get the help you need

1 Like

@CoCo @melmel7 @Wave @Three @lekkerhondje @jukebox @Lola88 @anon80629714
I talk to my nurse tomorrow evening

5 Likes