I'm scared BLIND of children

I thought men scared me, but they don’t scare me nearly as much as unpredictable, energetic, sassy little kids. lol

2 Likes

I used to be like that for those exact same reasons!

I used to work with elementary aged school kids for years.
Don’t know if I can handle to be around them for too long now.
They are too busy and loud for me lol.

My cousins bring their kids over for Christmas Eve in the past and I’m drained just being around them.

3 Likes

Kids are tiring, they always want to play with me but I get tired of them then some cry and yell at me when I ignore them.

Also like my cousins kids want me to feed them so I give them food, then their mother says not to as they will gain weight.

1 Like

my kids weren’t like that, and neither were my Girl Scouts girls, but we all did get excited about things that meant fun.
Good times.

2 Likes

I was a piano teacher and piano teachers have a terrible reputation with kids. I tried not to earn it and offered drinks of juice when the lesson was over.

1 Like

do you still play piano?

Kids are crazy. My daughter could put her feet behind her head like a human pretzel :pretzel:. It was funny. She also used to ride her bike in the house. I let her. I know not smart but eh… what do you do?

2 Likes

ha, yeah, my daughter used to stand on head for a long time, without a wall.

2 Likes

I’m only afraid around kids if I’m driving and they’re around the street because they’re unpredictable and I don’t know if they’re going to jump in front of the car all of a sudden.

1 Like

Haha that must’ve been hilarious!

Sparrow’s friend came over. The kid was about 9 or 10. The first thing the kid did when she came into my house was spin around on her head. True story. Wild child she was.

Somebody bullied Sparrow and the same girl told the bully “If you mess with Sparrow I’m going to rip your intestines out and use them for a jump rope!” That child was crazy. Never a dull moment

1 Like

I have a keyboard but only play it to practice if someone wants me to play for them ( Like happy birthday, Christmas carols and songs, sing along stuff.) Arthritis is starting to affect me. I really don’t feel competent anymore.

2 Likes

yeah, driving though is out of hand these days. I’ve gone over in this cul-de-sac to my neighbor guy’s house, his teenagers there, and brought him an unopened bag of macedamia cookies, and asked nicely for those kids to slow down when they come in here,

there’s little kids in about every house, and some parents might be telling them they can play, but don’t leave the court.
Anyway, the teenagers kept speeding,
then I screamed at her when she was walking inside her house, ha.

one jerk off cop told me when I called it’s 25 mph everywhere, like any other street. ahhh, come on. I dropped it. This was in the summer.

1 Like

Babies are so adorable for like 5 hours max. After that I am 100% ready for their parents to come back. Teenagers are much easier to deal with for me. Or maybe I’m just biased because I love Starlet so much.

3 Likes

I read the title as “I’m scared of blind children” o.o

1 Like

eh, im not big on kids either, but am better after being around all my nieces and nephews. the good thing is, kids like young adults and teenagers, and i am a middle aged man, so they have no interest in me either. my nephew only wants to play with me if it’s either me or grandpa that are his choices, if his cousins are around, he follows them around like a lap dog.

1 Like

I lived with my 6 year old nephew and my 17 year old nephew in my sisters house for three years. It sure cured me of ever wanting kids.

1 Like

Yeah I was scared that my sister’s kid caused a fire cuz they were playing with matchsticks

Kids are awesome. My lunch hour walks take me past a couple of elementary schools. If the playgrounds are full I stick my tongue out at them and tell me they prolly can’t hit me with a snowball (the walking path is just on the other side of the fence). About 40 snowballs later we’ve established their aim is pretty good!

Fun for all.

:blush:

3 Likes