I'm really digging the iced tea lately

yea, I had one cup of coffee and said nah, I want tea. It’s so refreshing. And you know how much I love coffee. So I’m really digging the tea. I think part of it is how much lemon I put in there. I put 4 caps full, over flowing. It’s a little tangy.

4 Likes

Oh I love lemony iced tea. I put a lot of lemon in mine too.

1 Like

Have you ever tried lime?? It’s good too

1 Like

no, I haven’t, but it sounds good

1 Like

Down in Latin America, they put lime in their Nestea, and it goes together quite well

3 Likes

I bought bottled diet green tea with lemon from Costco, Kirkland brand. It’s really good ice cold.

2 Likes

I think it was @crimby who was saying there’s something in green tea that makes you feel good.

I don’t like tea but Snapple is good.

3 Likes

@crimby might me talking about l-theanine, its an amino acid found in green tea. Actually it’s found in white/black/green tea (They are all the same plant, just harvested at different times and processed differently). l-theanine is known to promote relaxation.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s why I’m digging the tea

1 Like

I’m drinking white tea right now (with sweetener and lemon). plus I take l-theanine supplements… I feel great all day long.

Tea also has caffeine, and l-theanine works with caffeine somehow for beneficial effect, look it up on Google.

3 Likes

Yes. It was me. Green tea is what they get l-theanine from.

3 Likes

Well, I’m enjoying my tea, I think, at least for the warmer months, I prefer it to coffee.

2 Likes

Yes. Hot coffee on a hot, humid day can be very unpleasant.

1 Like

That is correct, here is the supplement I take…

Look at the ingredient list, it comes from green tea

1 Like

I’ve been taking one l-theanine pill with my iced tea to. Life is too short to be twisted up with anxiety.

4 Likes

we just had lemon tea too !! and then peach snapple tea…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.