Nice green tea

i am not one to drink tea and coffee because caffeine makes me jittery but i just made a cup of green tea becuse i read all the benefits and it has l-theanine in it which is good for anxiety and counteracts the jitters from too much caffeine also green tea has less caffeine than coffee and black tea, also i see there are weight loss benefits from green tea which is also good i like the taste i put a packet of stevia in it i used to drink so much tea when i was on zyprexa but when i switched meds i stopped drinking it also a bit of caffeine is good because to supress appetite because i am doing 16:8 intermittent fasting now that i dont have to eat every 12 hours to take my meds

3 Likes

I don’t care for green tea. Too bitter. I like black and orange pekoe tea. And just about every tea but green. I like herbal teas too.

1 Like

Green tea is calming.
I used to like the tranquil effect I got from it.
Unfortunately I found out that I’m allergic to it.
I now drink Black Tea.

1 Like

I have allergy to black and green tea =( makes me nauseous

1 Like

I like to make iced green tea. I get calcium oxalate kidney stones. Black tea is high in it, green tea is low in it.

1 Like

i drank some Arizona ice green tea a while ago. it’s okay. but if it’s considered a beverage, i might as well just drink water. lol

1 Like

I bought Costa Rica coffee :smiley:

1 Like

My sister loves Costa Rica. She’s a writer and she wants to write her first book about Costa Rica. She’s been there 3 times I think. I’ve been there once for a community service trip when I was in 10th grade… The pineapple was frigging amazing yo…

1 Like

I really like passion fruit :yum: and avocado / pineapple / I like fruits.
Costa rica was so nice!

1 Like

passion fruit is my favorite fruit

pineapple, mangos, kiwi are up there

I love the tropical fruits

avacados are good too I love guacamole, but it’s not sweet enough for me to consider a fruit??? Even though it technically is.

1 Like

I like the taste of green tea and black tea but they dry out my mouth almost at the first taste. I stick to coffee.