Im living in hell in my mind

i just cant stop the voices, saying all kinds of negative things, I just go about my day doing my best to ignore them then they get worse and will be there for a while then just disappear. Then its just the same old cycle of new ones coming and saying more and more are coming looking at me then they start calling me a demon and say im going to hell. Its just so bad. I take my meds but nothing helps. Im living in hell in my mind and no one knows it…

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Your Topic Says, “living hell”.

And Your Post Says Otherwise. . .

Was That On Purpose (???).

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

You need to switch meds

it wasnt on purpose

Well. . .

Perhaps Jot Down All Of The Positive Things You Still Posses In Your Life And Look On The Brightside.

Kinda Like ‘The Killers’ Song, Be ‘Mr. Brightside’. Or Misses, Whichever You Are. . .

P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.

1 Like

I used to be like that but I learned to be open and talk about my thoughts and felt like it was repeated past life trauma and subconscious pain stuff. I don’t live in hell anymore. I’m mostly content now although I still have concerns.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.