I'm just curious. Is your potato a conservative or a liberal.?

Most potatoes I know are kind of in the middle.

1 Like

I have a liberal potato, an anarchist potato and a conservative potato. They argue a lot

2 Likes

My potato has dropped out of the political process. β€œIf changing the system could change the system, it would be illegal!” it tells me. My potato is really kind of tiresome.

2 Likes

My anarchist potato wants me to tell you to tell your potato that changing the system is already illegal.

The plot thickens

4 Likes

My potato believes all potatoes should be entitled to free butter provided by the State.

5 Likes

My potato says old people should get off the internet. He’s kind of a fascist potato. I tell him old people have feelings too, but he disagrees.

I told my potato. It just narrowed its eyes and tossed a beer can out the window as we drove down the highway.

4 Likes

My potato is a left wing libertarian.

Vote Colonel Sanders- free fried chicken for everyone.

3 Likes

The potato god is militantly middle of the road and polymorphously perverse.

My potato supports a surveillance state. Eyes everywhere, man.

4 Likes

My potato is a liberal potato.

Ghandi and Che are into the revolution, but Lenin (?) is not.

1 Like

I have a liberal potato

My potato is liberal and believes all potatoes are created equal and should be treated with respect.

2 Likes

My potato has no political affiliation but if a potato could politically politic how much politic could a potato potato politic

My potato has liberal amounts of sour cream and butter a little conservative with the salt

2 Likes

3 Likes