Im i going to be single all my life

Worried im going to be single all my life, never had a girlfriend. I dont know if any girl would like me. :worried:

1 Like

Find stability and nail in like any kind of net financially positive lifestyle that isn’t welfare-based and a girl will just wander in.

If you even care, that is. You don’t have to. Might not have room for one.

2 Likes

i had 2 relationships but now i accepted that i’m most likely going to be single the rest of my life too… it scares me a bit for when my parents are gone…

3 Likes

I think will be nice have a girlfriend you can trust your feelings to.

I like spanish girls.maybe i can find one in the future.

1 Like

You can tell when a girl likes you

2 Likes

If you want a girlfriend you have to just talk to as many as you can. Girls don’t like being single either they want a boyfriend too!

2 Likes

I came into this world alone and I’ll leave alone. I’m resigned to it.

As long as good stuff keeps happening to me I’m happy.

3 Likes

Making changes could help, i think.

I’ve been single for over 15 years, I guess mostly because schizoprenia hit me. I was actually involved in the beginnin of a romance the first time I got ill which killed the relationship.

I think I can be with someone again, but first I got to manage my own life. If I fall to pieces when I am alone then I am not ready to be with someone I think, so just gotta get myself together.

1 Like

I’m 51 and everyday I kiss the ground I walk on that I’m single, never married and never had kids.

6 Likes

Pretty sure I’m meant to be alone. Any girl I really liked it just didn’t work out. I am trying to get back into dating but it’s hard. Plus I just don’t know if I want to make that kind of commitment. It’ll be sad being old and lonely though. Seeing my parents together and so happy makes me think about that. They are still very much in love after 42 years of marriage

1 Like

i guess im not alone, maybe not hopefully i find one it the future, will see. I want a nice girls that loves me for who i am. No fakers and no gold diggers, a real girl that is genuine and true to herself.

1 Like

I hope you do find a genuine gal. You never know what the future holds.

1 Like

I wasn’t true to myself and shouldn’t have gotten involved with anyone. I will be single forever.

Are you stable? Can you hold a job? Do you have severe negs?

2 Likes

People, go to www.nolongerlonely.com to meet other people with mental illnesses. It’s way better than trying to hold a relationship with a normal person. At least I found someone or should I say someone found me on that website.

2 Likes

You have all the future to learn to love yourself and realize you’re worthy of love. Hang in there. Never say never!

That site really sucks its dead, I find Bumble much better. Anyways I don’t like online dating. I prefer bars and nightclubs. Thats where I met my gf.

2 Likes

The fact that you would ask yourself if you’re easy to like probably means you’re a lot better than a lot of people out there. It looks like I am going to live the rest of my life alone, and I’m okay with it. All I need is a small apartment, a tv, and a computer. I can work on my writing. There is nothing I would like better than to live my life alone.

3 Likes