Im i going to be single all my life

i never heard about bumble is it free.

1 Like

maybe in future, not now

I have made peace with being single forever.

3 Likes

Its free dating app where the girl makes the first move/message:

3 Likes

Thanx, im going to use it in the future, be single forever is sad existence.

1 Like

Its not sad if you try to not think about and be busy. I had a gf for 5y until she left me due to sz as I wasn’t able to work. She didn’t want me to stay in her house all day everyday while she is working full time.

1 Like

Yea but i dont want be alone forever.

2 Likes

I’ve had so many gf’s and bf’s and they all turned out to be disloyal and rotten in the end. I am completely done with males and females. I am happily single from now on.

2 Likes

I have some decent pros, but the cons are really bad

1 Like

@Aziz , can you blame her?

1 Like

No, its my fault, I can’t work. Also we didn’t date for long, 2011-2015, or got married. She wanted kids and if we had kids or got married we would have probably stayed together.

1 Like

Even I would be single.
Its a game of life I am going to miss.

Anyways others are working hard for not being single. I would be double only if human existence is at risk .

same here… i can’t deal with too many people in my life and a relationship is really draining and gives me a lot of stress so that it becomes better to be alone.

so i guess everybody here likes being single.

2 Likes

I used to wish I had a girlfriend. But now I like being single. I just do my own thing. If it happens, it happens.

2 Likes

IDK. If COVID wasn’t here you could go to any mall and see the absolute schmucks of every shape and form walking around with a girl on their arm. It has to give you a little confidence.

2 Likes

lol. yea your right

I was married for nearly 20 years, it was a miserable existence. Sometimes being in a relationship is not all its cracked up to be.

I do secretly hope to find a “nice” partner one of these days and hope you do too.

2 Likes

Damn really 20 years and you felt miserable.

You never know where you’ll find love. I found it when not looking. In fact, I just wanted to be single and date around.

The guy I ended up with had been a friend. We just clicked in person. We meant to be a friends with benefits thing at first but quickly evolved into more…like right away.

20 years later we are still together

And as for working, he hasn’t worked in years. He held odd jobs here and there during the beginning. I was always the main breadwinner.

So it doesn’t always matter if the guy works. It all depends on how you each relate to one another and the relationship dynamics.

2 Likes