I'm having suicidal thoughts that

Do certain meds help you ignore people insome way?

I’m not sure honestly. Hopefully someone else has some input. There are these thoughts in my mind, like living thoughts with their own minds. I dunno if they are from supernatural creatures or what. Anyway they talk a lot. I’m taking geodon right now and it’s helping me to ignore it more than I could before. I know it’s different. They’re not people, but maybe geodon could help. It took a few weeks to start helping the way it is now.

1 Like

@roxanna yes, certain meds can make you ignore people because it isn’t real you thinking that people are yelling at you !! believe what we are telling you…you are imagining it.

1 Like

Idk what to think anymore. I feel like waiting til the fifth.

Do you think you can make it to the 5th safely?

As long as I stay in my apt,yes. Bella started loving on me for food now she’s beside. I think she just wanted to be fed. I need to do my crafts
Try take a shower. I guess they’ll stand overe for that too

Haha, my cat does that too, rubbing against me, giving me kisses when she wants food. Doing crafts is good to keep your mind busy. I need to start coding again, playing the clarinet again, something. I’m finding myself kinda paranoid. I need to shower too. Lol you’re doing better in that department than I am. Maybe they’re not standing over you? Like I said, I don’t know if they’re really doing all of these things or not. I know you said other people heard them calling you names. Maybe some things though are paranoia because of the stress of it all. I hope you can wait for your appointment, but if you can’t, that’s okay too. Ask for help if you need it.

1 Like

I think I can wait. I just wish I didn’t wake up so early in the am.

1 Like

Okay, well I hope you feel better soon either way. Why do you wake up early?

I’m not sure. Weird.

A guy outside said, hoe fixing to get it.

:upside_down_face:

@roxanna I’m so sorry you have to deal with that. It seems like something that’s so hard to ignore. Do the headphones help at all?

Hi @roxanna sorry to hear you in crisis. I am too feeling like I want to harm myself and that’s why I’m in hospital - because I want to die and feel unsafe.
Hope you find the best solution for you!

1 Like

Get to feeling better soon saadiqah. All I can do is work on change. Help the meds to work.

1 Like

It is absolutely OK to be a lesbian, @roxanna .
You have to fight these bigoted beliefs, for they are a symptom of schizophrenia.

I’m not a lesbian. Good for those who are

I’m a loon. Hoe whore ■■■■ yeah I need a padded room

Your not a loon you have a legitimate medical condition. If your a loon than I am a loon.

1 Like

I have constant thought that tell me that I am gay even though I am not.

@dougRN , my dear friend, it matters not whether you are gay or not.
I would say the opposite is true, it’s BETTER to be gay, because this way it’s going to be easier for you
to acquire kids.

My voices are parakeets that mimic dumb people.