I'm concerned about my younger brother

He is only 10 years old but he has begun acting strangely and suspiciously recently. I am pretty sure he is being programmed by the same person/thing that has been bothering me and they are making him behave in ways that make me irritable and shout at him. They are using him to provoke me to try and make me do something horrible but I do not want to hurt him! I would never want to hurt him.

I can tell by the look in his eyes that he is being programmed and controlled…the way he constantly makes prolonged eye contact and waits for a reaction.
Should I tell the doctor about this? Maybe they could assess my brother and give him a psychiatric assessment.
I don’t like it when he is being controlled.

This is a delusion. Your brother is not being controlled by anyone.

6 Likes

But I can sense it.

Also two of my closest friends have recently been programmed. They asked me in person to jump off a bridge. They would never say something like that before they were programmed :frowning:

He’s probably having a hard time because his sister is ill. I think it is a good idea for him to see a therapist, but not because he’s programmed.

1 Like

You are projecting.

He’s fine,

Focus on feeling better.

1 Like

I think it is you who are having a delusion about him. He’s just a 10 year old kid. I don’t think there’s any big plot or anything and I don’t think he’s doing anything to you that any other 10 year old kid wouldn’t do to his sister. So talking to your doctor about this sounds like an excellent idea. Kids are annoying but that’s normal.

1 Like