I'm 67% disabled

Committee said. I got approved. The diagnosis, according to them, is F20.8 other forms of schizophrenia.

25 Likes

great approve for ssdi money.

2 Likes

İ m %45 disabled according to commitee.i m not allowed to take disable money but i m allowed to work on disable cadreé which im work right

3 Likes

CongratulTions om

1 Like

Congratulations @Om_Sadasiva

2 Likes

Next examination by the committee in 2 years

3 Likes

same here…15151515…

1 Like

@Om_Sadasiva 15151515.

Nepal doesnt have disability unfourtunetly…

3 Likes

Congratulations. Enjoy the money!

1 Like

Is it enough for disability? In Italy you need at least 70%.

1 Like

I never heard that said before.

mine was more on my work history,
being in and out of jobs,
not being able to hold a job.

but I’ve been on and off of it,
doing trial work period.
Anyway, congrats!

2 Likes

In Greece you need at least 67%

3 Likes

Under the code F20.8 it’s “other schizophrenia”, and “Schizophreniform”. Why schizophreniform which doesn’t last , and not chronic schizophrenia?

1 Like

Maybe because they don’t know me. It sounds like schizophrenia but i will be examined again in 2 years. Maybe then they will write chronic schizophrenia. If it would be chronic schizophrenia from the first time, i wouldn’t need examination again in two years. They hope it’s transient

1 Like

I’m happy for you brother, you deserve it. Shame they can’t back track the money you’re owed.

1 Like

Congratulations, dear! I made my disability too there is two weeks ago. Here in Bulgaria, we usually get high percentages with these severe disorders… But the money are few. I have 80% of disability and 80 euros. Me too, ill have to renew all this in 3 years again.

3 Likes

Congratulations @Om_Sadasiva!

2 Likes

not sure what you told them, but from what you
say on here, I’d say chronic schizophrenia,
but I’m no doctor.

2 Likes

congratulations @Om_Sadasiva
now you got a while where you don’t need to worry, that is good

1 Like

Schizophreniform means sz which lasts for less than 6 months. I have it for 4 years. Wtf?

2 Likes