http://flip.it/1wTOqH

5 Likes

A Revolutionary New Material Pulls Drinking Water From Thin Air

6 Likes

Saudi Arabia allows women into stadium as it steps up reforms

1 Like

CVS will limit opioid prescriptions to 7 days

http://flip.it/vRsJ4Q

It’s a start, thinking of locally is thinking globally. The community matters. Anyways, it’s tough to find good news. So many reports. It’s no wonder I am crazy.

2 Likes

North Korea says sanctions threaten survival of its children

http://flip.it/Ji0YjW

Philippines: Duterte says his son will be killed if he is involved in drugs

Two things to think about…

Source of rare cosmic rays striking Earth found to be outside the Milky Way

1 Like

Quantum “Flashes” Could Be What Finally Links Relativity And Quantum Theory

2 Likes

I dare you to talk to a psychiatrist about those last two articles. Lmao.

There are good things going on in the world always. I should focus on the moment. Anyway, Neymar from Brazil is an amazing footballer and he’s an excellent team player.

We can’t talk about politics here. Democracy gives people a voice, corruption should be eradicated, people are fighting daily to have a voice. Quality, and quantity, union and liberty. The pursuit of happiness… I have read what the plaque at the Statue of Liberty says and is not about race, it is about a freedom of opportunities, the idea of choice. It is not perfect, it is a beginning. So much more yet to be done, time to prove hatred wrong again.

I wonder if Donald Trump has ever had his ass whooped. Lol
Not suggesting it should happen. But maybe there’s a reason why he hates Black, Muslim, and Latino people… basically everyone… maybe someone hit him with a tennis ball too hard or something. He certainly has never gone hungry without a dollar in his pocket or bank account even for a day. The reality is he is a racist. Plain and simple. The electoral vote does not fairly represent the people of this nation.

1 Like

Anyway, he might win reelection.

I’m simply expressing my frustration. When he says, “Nobody knew” healthcare was this complicated… I sometimes think, “look you dumb ■■■■■■■■■■■■, everyone struggling with a predisposition toward an illness without a cure knew it wasn’t easy” But I really don’t hate Trump. I just don’t like him as president. The dude is not a good representative of what the majority of the U.S. stands for. When people watch the news in other countries, they don’t see the man who picks the crops in this country, they don’t see the woman serving as a police officer, they don’t see the child learning that we all came from a mother and a father, they see an idiot with mass amounts of money who doesn’t know what hunger is, and they think, “that is what Americans are like.” Thank goodness for Mexico showing the world that during disasters, we come together. That is someone’s son, that is someone’s daughter and they have a voice.

4 Likes

Well, democracy is being shutdown in many countries because of capitalism. Anyway, things are still improving overall.

Let’s talk about oppression of women. Eh Angela Merkel?

I slept a few extra hours. There are a lot of things going on right now. The news is mostly good.

More STD cases recorded in 2016 than ever before

This is part of the problem.