<<<---Illusions, Delusions, And Reality--->>>

SoO0…,

Here Is A Quick Example As To Where I Am Psychologically, How I See it, And The Differences. . .

A Man Wakes Up, And Takes A Quick Trip Outside To Check The Weather For The Rest Of The Day. . .

He Sees A Neighbor, Says Hello And Says To Himself, ‘It’s A Beautiful Day’.

The Neighbor Looks Up And Laughs, ‘What’s So Beautiful About It’?. . .

The Man Laughs Also, And Opens His Arms Towards Thy Sky. As He Responds, ‘No Matter The Year, The Sky Is Always Blue, So Maybe, In A Sense, That’s Why’!. . .

The Neighbor, Growls Like A Vicious Animal Quietly, And Looks Up, ‘The Sky Has Nothing To Do With Our Lives, And You Have No Clue What Is Real, Obviously’. . .

As The Man Turns To Go Back Inside, He Calmly Says, ‘Agree To Disagree, Have A Good Day’. . .

So…, Illusions, Delusions, And Reality. . .

If I Am Happy, That Is Real. If I Think It’s Because An Actress Loves Me, That Is Real.

If I Know It Is A Possible Illusion, Or Delusion, That Is Real.

If I Know That It’s Also Possible, That Somehow There Is A Connection Between Me And The Actress, A Healthcare Professional Would Recommend Drugs To Erase Those Thoughts. That Is Also Real.

If I Am Confused As To Why A Thought Like That Needs To Be Erased, That Is Real As Well.

1% Out Of 100%

Witch Burning’s And Sorcery. The Past. The Present. And The Future.

Spirituality. And Civilization.

Those With, And Those Without. ‘With Or Without, That’s What The Fighting’s All About’.

As The Band Pink Floyd, Writes About The Band Member That Also Had A Mental Illness.

Song’s From The Heart. . .

Leaving Us With Cigarettes, Caffeine, Life And Death.

Inner Cleansing, Outer Cleansing, And Purification.

And These Letters Sitting Side By Side To Create A Sentence Forming Ideas In Your Mind.

Hello…,

How Are Your Illusions, Delusions, Feeling Among Your Reality Today?.

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

P.s. There Are Illusions Inside Of Delusions Creating Brand New, Exclusive Realities. . . . . . .

1 Like

So.

Illusion

• ‘An illusion is a distortion of the senses, which can reveal how the human brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation. Although illusions distort our perception of reality, they are generally shared by most people’. (From Google)

Delusion

• ‘A belief or altered reality that is persistently held despite evidence or agreement to the contrary, generally in reference to a mental disorder’. (From Google)

Reality

• ‘Reality is the sum or aggregate of all that is real or existent within a system, as opposed to that which is only imaginary. The term is also used to refer to the ontological status of things, indicating their existence. In physical terms, reality is the totality of a system, known and unknown’. (From Google)

(((For Possible Roads To End Confusion Or To Begin Alternate Search)))

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Eternal Peace!.

P.s. Radiohead~ ‘True Love Waits’. (2001)

PS. “Illusion” by VNV Nation.
Look it up, @ATARI .
That is your song today.

Edit to make searching easier and/or irrelevant:

1 Like

I was thinking of that album, too.
Specifically, “Only.”

1 Like

fjdkf;f'hghgg-r=rptt;g'h.f,h;g;4'u'thtrt;hy't.t,r;ro40y-t=oltty;tr'g,t.frk

1 Like

You like Lost Highway?
I always thought Lynch was weird for the sake of, without too much substance behind it. There is one thing I liked about that movie:

(This is a paraphrase, but) “I don’t like cameras. I want to remember things how I remember them.”
(Bill Pullman)

That sums it up, yep.

1 Like
1 Like

Jeepers, you have great taste in music, @ATARI .

You could make me a playlist any day!

Hmm?.

Well…, Thanx!, 4 Da Compliment @Sue_Bee…,

How About From Now On, Every Video I Post, You, Give It A Rating.

1—10

1- Being, Mediocre, Bland, Boring, And Obtuse,

10- Being, Amazing, Perfect, Fun, And Like A Diamond.

And One Quick Reason As To Why You Chose Your Critique,

Sound Kool (???).

Sure.
What’s the point without an audience, right?

If I step away from the forum for awhile, do not be offended. I might not be available all day. But I’ll try to keep up with your lightening fast brain.