If you could change your first name....?

What would it be :grin:

And u can’t say my current name let’s say hypothetically that you HAD to change your name.

I would change it to Sophie.

Or Emma.

I know exotic names can be quite cool but I can’t think of one that suits me

5 Likes

I’m Paul. I don’t want to change it even though sometimes in my psychotic past I had issues with it. It’s a nice name. I’m a nice person. It kinda fits but back when I was named it was pretty much biblical names for me with my mum.

I guess I’ve lived into that name for sure!

6 Likes

Did u have delusions about your name?

2 Likes

I had serious issues with identity and my name was part of that. I almost felt it was an alien thing. I’m not sure where I would have gone and didn’t have an outlet but I definately felt de-realised and maybe a little dissassociated with it.

4 Likes

Yeah i kinda had the same, i completly forgot who i was. That was the most crazy experience i had.

2 Likes

Completely agree. It’s a good name for you.

1 Like

I’m happy with my name Mike too. I would change my last name to something that’s easy for people to recognize and pronounce though.

4 Likes

My case Co ordinator was called Mike.

He was really funny and attentive.

3 Likes

I am called James by my family. But I really like Jim how I get called on the internet. Would love to be Jim the whole time

3 Likes

I already did change my name from Line to Anemone (that is the name of a flower). But if I had to change it again I would change it to something that sounds better in english like Anne or Anna.

4 Likes

I am happy with my name, it gave me characteristics i don’t want to or can’t change anymore.

3 Likes

I would pick Om as a name

3 Likes

My first name is Liisa. My artist alias is Liisa-Alice.

In Finnish Alice (in the story of wonderland) is translated in to Liisa.

This book/story is so important to me I wanted to include this name in my artist alias.

Silly!

I used to hate my name but now I like it. I think it suits me. If I had to change my name, I’d go with Alice.

2 Likes

I want something kinda out there. I like Lisianthus or Malachite.

3 Likes

I was born Anna, but I want to change my name to Miika

3 Likes

77Bartholomew77?

4 Likes

If I had to change it, I’d pick Sam, short for Samantha. :blush: I’ve always loved that name.

4 Likes

Paul didn’t have an easy life.

3 Likes

I was a David, now I’m a Sean.

I swapped first and middle names.

Why?

Don’t like being called Davey.

Really DON’T like being called Davey Boy.

The change irritated my mother, which made it even better.

Okay?

Okay.

3 Likes

I hate my name.

It was #1 for the year I was born and always went to school with a ton of girls with the same name.

It wasn’t until I was in my twenties that I realized we have a family name that my mother passed on.

All these women had nicknames so I didn’t know their actual formal names.

I feel like I got robbed of a cool name.

But in fairness, had it been my name I probably would have hated that too.

You never like what you have at the moment.

3 Likes