If recovered, What would you do?

I see alot of drive and ambition, why not take small steps towards your goals.
I understand negative symptoms and depression can hold u back but if u dont try anything u also wont know what it feels like l. Maybe an easy volunteering job will give u satisfaction. Sign up for a hobby or just go on walks.

6 Likes

I would try to get a degree in something like medicine or biology.

I would also start working out again.

Perhaps start dating and find a gf.

8 Likes

Wake up, roll over and go back to sleep.

4 Likes

It would be like this :smiley:

1 Like

Have a normal life… but I don’t see it happening.

3 Likes

Maybe I would go back to work or school

3 Likes

It is not that easy, my body simply refuses to do the most basic things. Haven’t walked for a while either, my body just doesn’t want to.

2 Likes

Try to get married to a woman I love :heart: and have kids.

5 Likes

Go back to school. Will be able to work stably.

4 Likes

I would travel
I would visit cities doing shopping
I might get part time work or maybe full time
The list is endless

4 Likes

The same thing. Trading stocks. But, I would be much better at it and all the funky mathematics that I would be using to trade stocks.

4 Likes

i would fall head over heals in love again.

3 Likes

Probably smoke weed and then have schizophrenia again.

4 Likes

Teach meditation.

3 Likes

I would live a normal and a better life.

7 Likes

Live a good life. I don’t work and officially i’m done with the whole process so for me it’s about living a good life on medication and on the pension. I keep stress low and keep in touch with people, both family and friends and I enjoy myself. I’ve enough disposable income to have some hobbies going and keep me moving along happily…

My life is diffferent to a lot of people but I enjoy it and live as large as I can!

5 Likes

I think it depends on the definition of “recovered”. I am long past the point of having positive symptoms, so if that is the definition, I am recovered. I still have negatives though. I think I’m at the point in my life where I might just consider myself retired. Maybe at some point in the future I might consider a part time job, but at the moment it doesnt sound realistic considering my negatives and sleeping schedule. IDK. I may never get a job again considering my current trajectory. And that’s fine too.

Outside of my negatives, I am satisfied with my life for the most part. If it wasn’t for the negs, I would be in an ideal position to really live it up. I have plenty of money, I have a home, plenty of food etc and do not have to do the daily grind either.

5 Likes

I don’t think the impossible. Like I don’t think what I would do if I won the lottery.

2 Likes

@A_B_C, am sorry I see this got flagged

Didn’t mean to sound mean.

I think I was in a bad mood but that’s no excuse.

Hope we are still okay, @A_B_C I have nothing against you.

2 Likes

@A_B_C, I just meant, if I rephrase, I can’t imagine being recovered, therefore I can’t really answer the question properly that’s all.

You are defo not stupid though, I like you as a valuable forum member

2 Likes