If it's not iPhone it's not good enough

There is no real viruses on Android or iPhone.

2 Likes

But there is browser cookies that can display ads intrusively on both systems.

1 Like

Apple is a virus. Lol :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Apple is the forbidden fruit that was bit into. Hence why it’s missing a piece on the Apple sign.

3 Likes

iPhones are great but imo they’re overhyped as they’re not any better than other flagships. iPhone 14 will be a rebranded iPhone 13 except for the Pro and Pro Max models. My brother is getting the iPhone 14 Pro Max when it gets released this september.

4 Likes

Im gonna start a phone company called U-phone. Then its gonna be pandemonium :relieved::relieved::relieved:

2 Likes

No they are better @Aziz imo
I’ve owned both iPhones and Androids in the past.

The iPhones build quality is superior than any Android out there.

Especially the Pro models

1 Like

Are you actually comparing like with like though?
Personally I think iPhones are way over expensive spec wise. Same as anything Apple.
You pay for the OS and the design. But that doesnt mean you cant take good phones on any high end Android.

4 Likes

No there are some good quality Androids out there too

3 Likes

Samsung is on par if not better than Apple IMO. The quality of the hardware is top shelf. Samsung’s entire eco system plays nicely with other Samsung products. Enjoying my phone, tablet, and watch.

4 Likes

Yeah I was going to mention Samsung particularly.
They seem to be a top notch company

3 Likes

I used to work with virus protection, and let me tell you, it is absolutely possible to get viruses on an iphone.
It’s a little more difficult, by a small margin.

But never underestimate human stupidity.

2 Likes

How do you know? I still have a perfect and fully functional LG G2 from 2013 that I hacked to install the newest Android 12.

1 Like

My problem with apple products is that Apple blatantly admits planned obsoletion, and purposedly making their os updates slow down older phones.
And people are still putting money in their fat little hands!

Also, apple overcharges grossly for spareparts, and purposedly build their products so you can’t switch out most parts without breaking the main product.
They even fought in court to prevent phone repair shops from repairing iphones unless they were using apple’s overpriced equipment!

And don’t get me started on how the headphone jack happened to disappear from iphones just as the wireless earbuds were launched for blood prices.

3 Likes

I miss the days where big brands were much cheaper than iPhone like Samsung etc But it seems that Android big brands followed Apple in selling their phones more expensive.

1 Like

My top notch android cost like 150$.
Show me any useable iphone with the same specs for that price, new.

2 Likes

Yea I guess you’re talking about slower midrange phones, mine is one I got it for 130$. But more expensive phones both Android and iPhone are faster and better for gaming with AMOLED 2K screen etc but I guess the average user don’t need the extra speed.

I owned an expensive Galaxy S9 before which is faster than my 2yrs newer 130$ phone. I made the switch because I wanted a better battery and a bigger screen.

Then why hasn’t Apple released a foldable smartphone such as the Samsung Fold 3, Huawei Mate Xs 2, Xiaomi Fold 2 or Oppo Find N Fold?

1 Like

Because the folding screens are not build to last yet. You easily get a visible screen crack after a few months of use on a fold

2 Likes