If I go swimming with a waterproof mp3 player

Is there a chance of electrocution?

Apparently this mp3 player is designed for swimming but I have my concerns about the water.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

I don’t think you be electrocuted. :dog2::dog2::dog2:

2 Likes

I may be completely wrong here, but doesnt it need to be plugged to a socket to electrocute you? Also, it may be too small to do any harm. Someone correct me please

3 Likes

my daughter recently did a camera waterproof,

best shots of my son on their vacation.

I don’t think so.

2 Likes

I just don’t want to risk anything like that. Thought I’d ask.
My sister seemed hesitant and I had not even thought about that before

1 Like

I have no clue tbh

1 Like

Cool where did you get that from?

2 Likes

Have not bought it yet because of this electrocution concern, but it is on Amazon, £30, best seller apparently…

1 Like

How is it called?

1 Like

I would go with Sony or other good brand and would pay more

1 Like

AGPTEK Swimming Mp3 Player Underwater Waterproof IPX8, Clip Mp3 Music Player for Swimming Surfing Running and Sports Activities, Come with Waterproof Headphones

Am I allowed to do this?
:s

3 Likes

Me too if I was not cheapskate

3 Likes

I bought Apower joystick controller for switch cheaper alternative the pro controller Nintendo… and it broke after a week… don’t trust weak brands

2 Likes

To give you a harming electrocution you need more electric power as the electric power of a mp3 player.

1 Like

Yea it only has 4 reviews, I’m not so sure but I might get it. It might not have a repeat button which is a bit off putting too so yea you are right actually I’d need to rethink it.

1 Like

How do you know this.
Just curious.

Ask an electrician?

1 Like

I don’t know any.
I will have to find one,
a smart one, don’t want them to get this wrong

Electricians developed the mp3 player.

1 Like

Just google online if there is a chance of electrocution with waterproof MP3 player… but I would go with known brand so it’s safer and better experience save your money don’t buy ■■■■

1 Like