I wonder how Sasha and Darksith are doing

?? They were both going through some REALLY bad times. Both were in crisis. I hope they are getting some help.

8 Likes

Well one was here 12 minutes ago and the other 3 hours ago.

1 Like

Both live with partners, so they are not alone. Sasha has a fiance and darksith is married. Don’t worry too much, they have someone who loves them at their side.

1 Like

I missed that…I hope that means they are doing better.

1 Like

Sorry it is not related to the subject but do you guys have any update on pensdisease? He used to post in unusual beliefs section mostly and he requested to close his\her account. Any update if anyone is in touch with him\her. Thanks.

1 Like

Not to take away from this thread, and I know both have been around the past few days…
This one however has not, and her last posts were disturbing, I actually missed this entire thread because that was right after my GF moved in and i wasn’t on as much, but noticed it today… :frowning: Haven’t seen her on since that thread was made…

Pansdisease? I replied to him just a few hours ago…he’s around…

1 Like

Thank you for thinking about me. I am not doing so well but I don’t really do well talking about my problems.

I will be ok. Just trying to keep doing my art and focusing myself into paint on canvas.

Ajvetrova.tumblr.com has my recent work

2 Likes

Good luck. Just out of curiosity, do you ever sell your art?

yes it’s Pansdisease. Thanks @e_lunaseer. I appreciate that.

I am trying to post some online to sell with society6

I have not sold an original yet

1 Like

@sasha glad to see you back. I’m glad your trying to sell some of your art.

I too have been concerned about @darksith.

I haven’t seen @SunGirl in a while, I also hope she is Ok.

2 Likes