I wish I could lay eggs

Im a male, but I really want a vagina so I can lay eggs. I’d lay all sorts of eggs. I’d lay eggs for the birds to eat. I’d lay eggs in crowds of people. That would really get me off. Some of my eggs would be filled with goo but every now and then my eggs would contain a sim card. If you put this into your phone it lets you talk to aliens. Or will smith. Anyone else into laying eggs?

4 Likes

Why not just get yourself a hen?

2 Likes

I want to lay my own eggs though

1 Like

I once egged my neighbors house.

4 Likes

I am not sure what I just read.

Is this how babies are actually made?!

3 Likes

:dizzy_face: I think I just lost my innocence!

4 Likes

Don’t quit your day job.

Lololol. Why do you want to lay eggs?

Oh ■■■■. Saw the title and thought (oh shit, shits gonna be nasty)

This ■■■■ is just ■■■■■■. You NEED MORE MEDICINE! A HELLOFALUT MORE MEDICINE TO CURE YOU!.

Seriously, you a bloke, wanting to…lay eggs?! WTF?! YOU BE VERY SICK; YO!

Lol, “Or will smith” Wtf is going on?!

1 Like

wtf? like seriously?

thats kind of gross and disturbing, i am guessing you are just joking

maybe you just need to have a massive crap :hankey: haha

2 Likes

Erm… I’m concerned that your eggs may be a bit. … scrambled. Hope this is satire and you are okay?

10-96

1 Like

And you be very rude. Could you please dial it back a bit?

thx

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat)

Uh, no.

You be rude., I’ve been telling the tale of you admin’s telling everyone one, who tries to express something not in the catalogoue of “proper handling of people with metal anormalities” handbook of death, of which you and youre minions are operating from, to talk for themselves. (sounding like a martyr, only trying to express what I feel)

In every thread on this board, you guys (moderators/admins) come shouting on “YOU SHOULD GET A MEDS CHANGE! MORE MEEEEDS!” in threads were people are expressing their innermost feelings about dealing with this ■■■■.

Now, your’e being a bitch abouyt my replies when, from a moderators point of view even the ■■■■■■■ title of this topics ought to put your pants on fire.

■■■■ you, you’re just harrasing

Bruce Willis, hens do not lay their eggs through their vaginas. Eggs propel out of an inside out Cloaca, where the eggs do not become contaminated with urine/feces.

Hope you focus on what good you can offer from your own good works.

2 Likes

Harassment is verbally abusing people you disagree with and using profanity to do so. When we ask you to express your opinion politely, that’s good manners on display. I am sorry you are unable to tell the difference between the two. I’m giving you bit of time away from these forums to reflect on the matter. See you in two days.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat.)

I can’t believe this thread has 16 responses so far :smile:

3 Likes

haha…i just replied to be the 17th response to the thread… :imp:
dark sith takes a bow.
take care :alien:

3 Likes

here’s another one-

muahahahaha

1 Like

A guy walks into psychiatrist office and says, hey doc my brother’s crazy,he thinks he is a hen.! You should turn him in, says doc.
I would,says this guy, but i need eggs.

5 Likes

bauck, lol sarad, should be a comedian lol

i have one wait a min, guy tries to lay an egg and shits his pants, the end lol

must have ruffled a feathers haha

2 Likes