I will not put any effort in life

Life without any goals is da best

…Not even a little bit? :sweat_smile:

I think you hold yourself to super high standards, @anon48059102.

I’m a perfectionist at heart, and it gets the better of me when I can’t do something 100% or when something doesn’t naturally come easy.

Goals are good to have, though.

Maybe start with some smaller goals and work your way up.

You got this :dizzy:

1 Like

Yes imthinking in future to read a book some novel. If I can do that I will think. First I need to find cool interesting to read for me novel

1 Like

I’m on a break now from any goals

1 Like

Nice!

I could do with a little more reading myself.

Saw you posting about book recommendations:

A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley is a good sci-fi book.

Read about 25% of it, but had to stop because it was kinda freaking me out a bit :sweat_smile:. I do plan on finishing it at some point, now that I’m a little more stable.

Phillip K. Dick is a great sci-fi writer with a collection of short stories. A lot of his stuff has been made into movies, so you might like his work as well.

2 Likes

I don’t want sci fi I want fantasy but not Harry Potter something small with wizards

1 Like

I read that novel in school but in French. I remember they talk about smell cinema where you can smell what you see and the ranks, Omega, Epsilon, etc

1 Like

Ohhhh gotcha :upside_down_face:.

Yea, wizards are pretty cool.

Well I’m afraid I don’t read too many fantasy books, but I’m sure several peeps around here can give you good recommendations for wizard books. :dizzy:

Yea the ranks are wild in that book.

I have an elevator in my building and always remember the Deltas who work the elevators in the novel.

It trips me out every time :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a big fan of dystopian fiction. 1984, Animal Farm, Brave New World…

I found this meme/twitter user online, made me laugh…

217f25de89f6e8217f907b12d44d0e61e906cd27_2_690x337

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.