I went through 4,000 songs on my phone and found 116 that I liked

It took a few nights to do it. I actually thought I had closer to 5000 songs. I put the 116 into a playlist and will play them over and over till I no longer even like those too ! :grinning:

8 Likes

yeah i have about a hundred songs i like. haven’t heard much new music lately. not since my favorite radio station sold and changed formats. i used to be in the loop, haha. that was like 6 years ago. it’s just so much effort to find new music to listen to.

1 Like

I listen to like no songs on repeat. Only really like weird weeaboo stuff I can’t understand, and prayers.

So weird.

I used to listen to all kinds of songs, then SZ happened.

1 Like

I can’t believe you did that. I have my iTunes library. I take a break from albums for a few months, come back and listen. I have a 90’s alternative music album which I adore, I listen every day. Before bed, or during my walks.

1 Like

@everhopeful How do you have 4,000 songs? I only have just over 2200 and I consider myself a music lover. How long have you been collecting mp3s if that is the format you have your songs in?

1 Like

About 20 years !

1 Like

I’ve been collecting mp3 songs since I was 17 which puts my collecting at 20+ years as well. However, I couldn’t accumulate that many songs as your collection is almost double mine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.