I went out with my neighbour today

She is ok and i needed the company, it was pretty good and we had a coffee at the park and a meal in a restaurant

10 Likes

That sounds nice. I hope you had a good time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah, It was good, i was exhausted after the meal though and when i got home i went to bed for a while

3 Likes

My neighbour is a lot older than me like 17yrs older but i think she is really nice, is it wrong?

1 Like

No, nothing wrong with that.

Why? Is it sexual?

I think it would be wrong if she dosent want anything romantic but you do thats all im trying to say

1 Like

idk what i want, i think she just wants friendship atm but I’m a guy with testosterone lol, i don’t even know if women still have a libido after the menopause.

I’m just treating it as a friendship with potential to develop but i am very aware that she is much older than i would normally go for.

1 Like

How old exactly?

i’m 39, she is 56

1 Like

I know plenty of fit 56 year olds. My old german teacher was of age. I fantasised about her loads of times

2 Likes

Yes, we do.

3 Likes

Is it the same as before?

2 Likes

i was hoping to meet a younger lady or someone around my age but my neighbour has a really nice personality and we get on very well

1 Like

Well i dono, just dont freak her out or youll lose her

The libido, for me, is the same. The body just works a little differently, same as the way men’s work a little differently as they get older.

2 Likes

I have no interest in sex anymore. Im too traimatised by voices to even think about sex

I’m sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Yeah. I guess its pretty sad

you can still have a female friend though, someone to support you in an ideal situation

1 Like