I want to immigrate to the United States

I want to immigrate to the United States

3 Likes

Where do you live now?

1 Like

Israel. 15151515

2 Likes

Is there a lot of turmoil in Israel :israel:?

1 Like

Erez dont mind take medication like @ola and @anon76219695 these guys are from israel… they are satisfied with their combo…!!! They love their country so much… i request u erez to love ur country…???

6 Likes

Israel is ok man, aside from the Iranian threat and that most people here are shitty

5 Likes

I would like to visit Israel one day, when I was in America I was invited many times to special events in synagogues, once I met two old Jewish women who had transported food and supplies over the lake Ladoga to Leningrad during the NAZI siege in the 1940’s during the 2nd WW. I would like to visit Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

4 Likes

Noo, come to Canada!

2 Likes

The USA’s immigration laws are not only complicated, but they are constantly changing. You will have to first start off with some temporary visa, such as a student visa, work visa, etc. If you then contribute well to American society for about ten years (less if married to an American spouse), you can get the permanent residence or American citizenship. The basics are explained here:

2 Likes

Maybe you can, maybe get a student visa and come to study here.

Israel is a first world country. Moreover your immediate family lives there and you currently need their support.
Even if you got a green visa, what’s waiting for you in the US ?

Intrusive voices and thoughts - which you possibly have - won’t disappear just by changing countries…

2 Likes

@Andrey you don’t understand, the US means an altogether more splendid life.
Now I will tell you this:
I prefer to be the most downtrodden American over the most privileged Israeli.
America is a country of big dreamers, the country of science and technology,
the country that the whole world reveres.

4 Likes

Finally -
Something positive about the USA.
Thanks @Chess24! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes, thank you, @Chess24. After a lifetime of listening to foreigners badmouth my country (the U.S.), I finally hear something extraordinarily complimentary. Thank you, again.

3 Likes

Hahahahahahaha :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

What America do you know about? I want to go to there instead of this post Trump hellscape.

3 Likes

Deep down, I know that all the badmouthing against the U.S. is borne of nothing but just good, old fashioned, jealousy.

It is one thing to admire a country or a system and another thing to feel the same about each and every member of it.
How about those insane minds responsible for school or theatre shootings? Weren’t they American too?

You want cheap glory? Want to be “revered” for the country you’re in, not for what you alone have accomplished? Cause that’s the feeling I get…

The only Iranian threat here is the prime minister’s threats that there is a threat, no one will bomb Israel with an atomic bomb, it’s stupid,

1 Like

Still, Iranian officials say weird crap from time to time

Because Iran is using it as politically as Benjamin Netanyahu, I would not be surprised if the two presidents talk at night and plan some â– â– â– â–  to feed us tomorrow

2 Likes