I want to immigrate to the United States

You can get my expired American green card, just a joke. If you ever immigrate to the USA you may find out that things are not always the way you may understand now, Once in 1999 I helped one Columbian green card holder whose green card had expired back to the USA on one Bahama’s cruise Things are different now due the war on terror and other things. In the 1990’s I requested two times to get American citizenship applications when I was in the USA but I suppose I was too lazy not to fill out these applications and send them to the INS. My green card expired already in 2005, so 13 years ago.

2 Likes

Why would you not just be in Israel, there is high tech too, advanced communications and Israel is close to Europe, a fun place to be, I have read that Israel’s diamond industry is about 24 % of the country’s exports, most sold to America, I would like to visit Israel one day.

@Chess24 America is nice in some respects but you have to work your butt off to make it. A 100 years ago it was the land of opportunity but now it’s the land of commercialization and possession.

2 Likes

The US isn’t all the same, plenty of different states. Within states people still lead very different lives from place to place. Just like in Israel I suspect. Plenty of US natives have unenviable lives, possibly a majority. You don’t wanna end up there.

1 Like

Its normal to want a change of setting, everyone has their wanderlust…

Go some where nice… america is a turd… i live 1 state up from the 3rd world country known as alabama… america could be great but its so greedy as a whole it sabotages itself almost immediately…

Really? Would you prefer to be yet another American homeless person rather than a rich Israeli?

Yes,yes big dreamers, technology…
But you always say that you have severe schizophrenia, what opportunities are there for people with severe schizophrenia in America? :confused:

3 Likes

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2017-12-06/us-homeless-count-rises-pushed-by-crisis-on-the-west-coast

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.