I want to be the richest man in Israel

I want to be the richest man in Israel

5 Likes

with riches comes the burden of trying to attain more when you don’t need more…I wouldn’t want to be rich…

2 Likes

They say it’s better to be poor than be rich and lose it all.

i think thats an unrealistic goal for you considering that you arent currently part of the work force, maybe try setting more realistic goals, like getting a job or reintegrating back into society. or to enjoy the little things you can do, that is my current goal, just to enjoy the little things, nothing more

5 Likes

I’m adopting a similar strategy to you Gorrister - just trying to enjoy the little things as re-integrating back into society seems a massive task at the moment

Feel like I totally lost my way of living and quality of life, and somehow I have to try and get that back OR accept that it will never be the same

2 Likes

And I want to star in a movie with Gwyneth Paltrow. But it’s never going to happen for either of us in a million years.

1 Like

What about being the richest man in your city? That would be more realistic and yet still inspiring.

Money doesn’t mean ■■■■ if you can’t enjoy it.

Try to enjoy life. Maybe get back on meds.

1 Like

Hello @twinklestars .
I oppose your hedonistic outlook. Mine is more principled, more ideological.
Take care.
Erez.

How will you set about accomplishing it? I say there is nothing wrong with setting your standards high, but you have to realize that it may never happen. That doesn’t mean you can’t work towards it, though. Dream big!

Ha… I like your motives mate… quite the change of heart it seems.

All I’ve been doing is sitting around unemployed living with my parents thinking about money.

I want to collect your taxes :slight_smile:

1 Like

actually if you had a million years you could be the richest… but a no go on starring with Gweneth Paltrow with the exception of stalking charges on the local news.

I’m not a stalker. I swear, she’s really into me and she digs me.

1 Like

Then become the richest man in Israel…

You are rich in spirit

I don’t know who these people are at all but they are the wealthiest people in Israel.

I would be content to be the richest person on this forum.

2 Likes

I will be too…$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That’s the OTHER 1% huehuehuehue

1 Like