I wanna be rich so bad

And famous. I want a glamorous life… The desire is incessant. Its all I think about everyday. Then I think about how I could get rich and I think to myself that I probably wont make it to be rich even if I tried… Should I try? Do you think id make it? How would you do it? I thought about being a real estate agent and then I figured that the chances of becoming rich are slim. Selling high end houses. I watched a youtube video about a kid who went into real estate at 18 and it took him 10 months to sell his first house but when he did it was way worth it. It was a 5 million dollar house and his commission was 96,000. Thats insane. What do i gotta do to get that type of money??? Sheesh. Part of me feels like I really could get rich if i tried and then part of me feels like thats what EVERYONE is trying to do RIGHT NOW and it doesnt seem to work out well. If I could get rich if I tried, the only thing holding me back is my own pessimism… I really dont believe in myself, I have anxiety about any work that I do.

1 Like

Money makes the world go round

1 Like

Yep anxiety truly sucks. Hope it improves for you.

1 Like

I think you can maybe do it. focus on wat ur passionate about n do that as a career n maybe money will follow. U may not become filthy rich but at least maybe enough.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m still trying to find out what it is I’m passionate about. I’m a skateboarder but it doesnt make me happy really and I’m not that good at it. Ive done drugs for so many years that it really was the only thing that makes me happy and now I cant recieve pleasure from anything else. And being sz doesnt help…

1 Like

Things could maybe get easier with time if you’re making sensible decisions. I’m not a pro Ive done plenty of not sensible things and I don’t know how many more mistakes I’ll be making but just saying.
Good luck dude.

1 Like

Bitconnect for example will not make you rich.

1 Like

Materialistic ambitions…

2 Likes
1 Like

I would pay all the money in the world to get rid of my schizophrenia.

1 Like

I also wanna be rich.

I’ve tried so many things and failed.

I’m getting there though

1 Like

Take free online classes: https://www.edx.org/course

1 Like

Okie dokie here it goes. If you’re not happy in your own skin, money doesn’t matter Jack ■■■■

http://business.time.com/2012/11/08/why-suicides-are-more-common-in-richer-neighborhoods/

1 Like

How can I person with SZ make $75,000 a year? The required amount for optimal happiness. I never have and never will make that much.

1 Like

Why would you say that? Maximizing the negatives of sz will most likely trap you

1 Like

well yeah, but it’s more of a personal thing… I’m trapped by my lack of motivation and my religious experiences which show me the world isn’t much worth pursuing… Some people could hold normal jobs and make good coin if their hearts are in it.

1 Like

I’m hanging onto the idea one day I’ll be able to return to the grind. However, when too much stress hits, I become a loose cannon. It’s so scary to think how I imploded under the pressure of work manifesting into a psychotic raping of sanity. I so can’t be out there again, ■■■■! The mere thought makes me go to the next thread. I have should’ves out the ass, but reality is I can’t go back for now

1 Like

Stress is the main killer of all schizophrenics. Even small amounts triggers symptoms. Work can be very stressful and make the schizophrenic brain explode… I’m living in Thailand with little stress at the moment because things are cheaper here and I’ve been making money online.

3 Likes

I dream of being rich also. Every now and again I buy lottery tickets.

1 Like

Yup, I lose myself too easily. It just isn’t rational to hope that things will change. However, the should’ves sometimes creep in

2 Likes