I try to quit smoking

From the beginning of tomorrow.
I know this much, i.e. I should not change as a person at all, but just ending smoking.
And I should not watching a clock and be hungry for more days without tobacco.
I should also not be dead serious about it.
I might smoke a cigar sometimes very rarely.
It’s my health and my Rules! Go!

PS, I promise this much (FOR SURE): at least 10 days without.

3 Likes

Best of luck !!

2 Likes

Yes, I stopped smoking four years ago. I got help to do it from all the places.

I’ve saved a lot of money!

Jayster

1 Like

Good luck .good for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m on day three. I’m pretty grumpy but otherwise surviving. They say if you can make it past the first week it gets way easier. I’m vaping and using lozenges. I had 3 patches left so I’m using those as well. Best of luck to both of us :no_smoking:

2 Likes

Well done! Congrats! :slight_smile:

Cool beans, I hope best of luck - just need to think nothing has changed too much.
PS, and thanks to all of you supporting.

1 Like

Hey u Rock. Let’s drop smoking together į Will not smoke cigarettes too from now seriously it’s unhealthy, I will loose all my teeth if I smoke or get more serious disease

1 Like

I get today BeatMaker 3. Was playing with it

1 Like

Yeah, my rule-list was for my own preference, but feel free to copy a bit of it, if needed. :wink:

Ok I didn’t understand sorry, I am sleepy

1 Like

Nothing serious, just meant we can support each-others with quitting-related ideas in here. (Like you said). :wink:

I quit 6 years ago. I gained 20 kg. I was already fat. Oh well, I think I walk faster and with less coughing.

I do use Swedish snus tobacco, it helped me. But I can’t warranty its safety either. But its at least better than smoking.
It certainly doesn’t affect the metabolism and lungs like smoking did.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.