I tried to read a book

I read only 10 pages it was interesting I read Carlos Castaneda separate reality

2 Likes

I want to read more

1 Like

That’s good to hear! I used to read all the time but I have trouble with it because of my concentration. When do you plan on reading more?

1 Like

Now if I can , I need motivation :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t do it! You start with one book and then you are in a coffee shop discussing philosophy in Portuguese. And you wear a black beret have one of those small goatees whether you are a man or a woman.

Seriously though, I’m glad you feel like reading. And I’m proud of you.

4 Likes

That’s OK - little by little. put that same book where you settle down and read as much as you can at a time.

2 Likes

I didn’t read for years. Slowly I built up my concentration by reading little bits of not so hard books. I started with harry potter and moved up from there. I’m back reading every night and that is a positive thing! Before schizophrenia I read like 3 or more books a week!

4 Likes

I have the concentration to read but am to I’ll and in pain. Not to mention the various not human life forms I have happened upon, seriously, ressurrection into a light form consciousness is possible not to mention renovations to our present reality into it’s perfect form.

Keeps me occupied.

I could have written all of this myself.

I also used audiobooks, starting with books I already knew (Harry Potter again!) so it was okay if I didn’t follow everything. It helped me work on my concentration.

I’m reading all the time now, and it’s so freeing to be able to do it again.

3 Likes

i read 60 pages i am cool

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.