Schizophrenia.com

I totally wet the bed last night

Yep no ■■■■, did I mention Im in my 30’s? My back was hurting so I took a 10mg Valume last night, I guess they dont jive well with AP’s because I was REMming hard and hosing off the driveway when I woke up to realize the garden hose I was holding wasn’t green.

How old were you the last time you pissed the bed?

Worse part was I just did my laundry and changed the sheets two days ago, and I hate doing laundry
Or mayby it was the fact that it happened 12 minutes before my alarm was supposed to go off.
I guess it could have been worse tho, but didnt get on the matress. Either way I cleaned it and Im blaming it on the dog if anyone finds out

No shame, @gcar.

Some of these meds have some heavy, wild side effects, for sure.

Blaming the dog though, I chuckled.

Hope all’s well!

3 Likes

Only once. I had a dream that I was peeing in the toilet and when I woke up my bed was soaked.

Oh you should have seen her face. lol She didnt understand why I got up and threw her on the chair. She jumped back in the bed, so I put her nose in it so she would understand, and she just turned around and gave me the most judgemental face then sneezed. I almost fell over. lol
Im shamed af but the best thing about being a member on this site is ive read much worse horror stories, so nothing but love here

3 Likes

How old were you?

Never wet the bed personally - but when my 5 year old daughter used to climb in the bed with me, she would have the odd accident. It really upset her too - bless her.

Daddy never minded. I just put her in the bath and changed the sheets.

One time my doctor tried me on a new medicine that sedated me so badly I wet the bed. On Mr. Star. The poor man was spooning me.

1 Like

I think I was an adult. I don’t remember exactly

Hahaha yes thats epic, i totally just laughed out loud, you must have been mortified but looking back on it now I bet its a good chuckle

2 Likes

Yeah it was horrible, we weren’t even married at the time. But thankfully, it is now just a funny story.

2 Likes

I don’t wet the bed but I do leak in my boxers alittle. From the clozapine.

1 Like

I crapped myself once when I was in my early 30’s. Had way too much to drink and lost control over my bodily functions I guess. Yeah it was a real Trainspotting scene.

You are not the only one at all. Most people will never share something like that with others. That’s why you never hear about it.

2 Likes

I shitt on myself sometimes :frowning:

1 Like

I did never wet myself but on Abilify I shitt myself sometimes. Once it was at work and diarrhea! I called my dad he brought me new boxers to the bathroom at work. I spent hours cleaning myself. I had to leave work, I said I feel sick and have abdominal pain. I needed a shower so went home and took one.

1 Like

When I was a kid i used to wet the bed, my parents used to punish me harshly for it, (like I could help it) felt pretty bad about myself as it was As a adult I only did it once, I had a dream I was at the toilet and woke up all wet lol

2 Likes