I thought i was jesus

I thought it one time.

Outside, about three in the morning. I thought all of a sudden “im jesus”, felt like me and sounded like me, i was sure it was. After two seconds someone in my mind said “see, that is how we do that to people.”

People need to become aware how their minds can be tampered with, not only by other people but also by the others. Look into it folks, our minds are entirely substance and they can reeeeeaaaallllllyyyyyyyy be screwed with.

At one point I thought the nurse who had come to visit at my house was bowing down to me to ask me to be the mother of the second coming of Christ… My boyfriend was sitting next to me and I thought he was to be Joseph… I think I declined because I didn’t want that much responsibility

1 Like

Omg, in just posted a comment just like this in another thread…

THIS, lady’s and gents IS that synchronicity thing ppl talk about. HOW can that happen in a legicly random coincidental way…IT CANT. ‘Sane’ ppl talk about it being ‘crazy’ to think there a connection, but, NO, they’re wrong. This **** is real. I just don’t know how.

You know, I used to think I’m part of an experiment where everything in my like was planned and part of manipulation, but talked myself out of that. If this **** happens, how is that theory wrong??? Wtf? Random crap is too coincidental to be ‘random’. **** you people who controlled this.

I used to believe I was to help Jesus return to earth after the post rapture tribulation. I had euphoric moments when I talked with Jesus. When I stabilized I never heard His voice anymore. I still think it was Him though.

1 Like

I used to think I had a special bond to Jesus. I could walk on water. But I never had a chanse to try it out because I was locked up in hospital.

1 Like

he is a very good role model :slight_smile:

I’M JESUS

I thought I was Jesus and Iam a woman

If you have a habit of looking for connections you will find them.

There are worst people who have walked the Earth you could. Someone posted that Jesus may have been schizophrenic. Maybe. I think that Saint Francis of Assisi suffered from some sort of mental illness. It is amazing what you can do if you only believe. Who cares what others think. I know that it in time of intense stress earlier in my life, Jesus, the Virgin Mary, and Mary Magdelene came to me at my bedside and told me all would be alright. I do not think that I was much of Christian. I may have been on one of my church kicks then. I don’t remember. I no longer go to church. I follow the path of poetry and magic. They are one in the same; ancient even before Jesus Christ. They arrived when we realized we were not put on the Earth just to eat and die. The “animals” already knew this.